I feel really proud when i see fat people in the gym

Turbo Racist

Turbo Racist

^_^
It makes me sad that fat people believe they are being judged for their bodies when they are in the gym.

In reality they are being judged, but in a good way. When most gym enjoyers see a fat person in the gym we feel proud of them.

When i see a fat person in the gym I respect them cos i know it takes even more courage to go to the gym when your feeling so self conscious of your body.

Outside of the gym i fucking hate fat people, i am fatphobic asf when i see fatties in public not trying to make a change to their unhealthy physique, but when i see them in the gym im so proud of those fat fucks.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and silencio
Over for fat brah
C9CB3E41 552A 42D7 B9FE 801C25AE42E1

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Spread positivity ahh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and TechnoBoss
Comedy Aj GIF by Hey Mikey!

• JFL
Reactions: Turbo Racist
It makes me sad that fat people believe they are being judged for their bodies when they are in the gym.

In reality they are being judged, but in a good way. When most gym enjoyers see a fat person in the gym we feel proud of them.

When i see a fat person in the gym I respect them cos i know it takes even more courage to go to the gym when your feeling so self conscious of your body.

Outside of the gym i fucking hate fat people, i am fatphobic asf when i see fatties in public not trying to make a change to their unhealthy physique, but when i see them in the gym im so proud of those fat fucks.
Someone tell this gay nigger to unblock me

@noobs @Gaygymmaxx

• +1
Reactions: noobs
I feel disgusted whenever i see a fat person

• JFL
Reactions: Turbo Racist