I feel so bad for manlets

wsada

wsada

captain of the narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Like genuinely and I'm not talking about like 5'7

I mean 5'2 and under like I started crying thinking about it I walked by someone irl who's head barely reached my waist even with the beard and muscle and shit I deadass thought he was a lil kid and ruffled his hair when he looked up I felt so fucking bad bro

At the same time I also saw a dude that might have been like 6'5 he looked like a basketball player he was ugly but he was getting all the looks fucking brutal man

Every fucking day of the week I'm thankful that god didn't make me a manlet gosh I feel so sorry I would have killed myself

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: jinnu, sayi, N1666 and 1 other person
Life is not fair
Now beat it graycel

• Ugh..
Reactions: Jova and wsada
Life is not fair
Now beat it graycel

Theres this indian dude whos like 5’0 at my work with a huge ass

I feel so bad cause hes turbo manlet and hes balding and hes genuinely low ltn

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: sayi, TechnoBoss, butterworld and 1 other person
Theres this indian dude whos like 5’0 at my work with a huge ass

I feel so bad cause hes turbo manlet and hes balding and hes genuinely low ltn
-indian
-5'0
-balding
No reason to live:feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: jinnu and ShawarmaFilth

I mean 5'2 and under like I started crying thinking about it I walked by someone irl who's head barely reached my waist even with the beard and muscle and shit I deadass thought he was a lil kid and ruffled his hair when he looked up I felt so fucking bad bro

At the same time I also saw a dude that might have been like 6'5 he looked like a basketball player he was ugly but he was getting all the looks fucking brutal man

Every fucking day of the week I'm thankful that god didn't make me a manlet gosh I feel so sorry I would have killed myself
I know a 5’2 femboy, seems pretty happy but all copes come to an end. I wish people that short were just women they could’ve had way happier lives, sometimes I’ll shed a tear thinking about people in unfixable situations.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, N1666, rael and 1 other person
-5'0
-balding
No reason to live:feelswhy:
He needs orbital decompression asap he’s genuinely bordering subhuman i always feel bad near him

• So Sad
Reactions: wsada and butterworld
He needs orbital decompression asap he’s genuinely bordering subhuman i always feel bad near him
He’ll need double LL to just barely become human

• So Sad
Reactions: wsada
knew a 4,11 guy in highschool , he wasnt even bad looking either just cursed with manlet genes

• So Sad
He’ll need double LL to just barely become human
Nah unironically his face like im not exaggerating hes low ltn and thats me being generous i think it could save him if hes like 6’6 or smth

• So Sad
knew a 4,11 guy in highschool , he wasnt even bad looking either just cursed with manlet genes
No face for that height :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: rael
for real i cant imagine life even at 5'10 and im only 6'1.5 and im in PAIN EVERY SINGLE DAY BECAUSE OF IT.

come to germany you'll get mogged by every second guy. if ur under 6 foot tall u must have a fucking chad face to be able to cope or at least HTN. with my face i would need to be 6'5 to feel good about myself

• So Sad

what's your height

• +1

If ur manlet lifes over

• So Sad
I know someone who is like 5'4 or less but has complete mogger face and gets poon

• JFL
for real i cant imagine life even at 5'10 and im only 6'1.5 and im in PAIN EVERY SINGLE DAY BECAUSE OF IT.

come to germany you'll get mogged by every second guy. if ur under 6 foot tall u must have a fucking chad face to be able to cope or at least HTN. with my face i would need to be 6'5 to feel good about myself
you're a manlet yes but still exaggerating look how you're crying about your height meanwhile saying "6'5 would be great for my height to compensate"

just proved face > height

• JFL
you're a manlet yes but still exaggerating look how you're crying about your height meanwhile saying "6'5 would be great for my height to compensate"

just proved face > height
yeah face is more important if u are at least 6 foot tall loll.. BUT THE THING IS HEIGHT IS A BOOSTER. IT LEGITS BOOSTS UR ATTRACTIVENESS. IF UR UGLY SHORT NIGGA U CANT GET HTB. BUT THEN MAKE THAT NIGGA 6'5 HE WILL BE ABLE TO UGLY TALL NIGGA MAXX

• JFL
yeah face is more important if u are at least 6 foot tall loll.. BUT THE THING IS HEIGHT IS A BOOSTER. IT LEGITS BOOSTS UR ATTRACTIVENESS. IF UR UGLY SHORT NIGGA U CANT GET HTB. BUT THEN MAKE THAT NIGGA 6'5 HE WILL BE ABLE TO UGLY TALL NIGGA MAXX
Both matter bro

• Woah
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
Your mom's a booster how bout that faggot
I'm boosting my cock in your mom how bout that punk huh
WTF. that's so rude and uncalled for!

• JFL
6'5 and ugly still over 5'9 htn not even close to be over

• +1
Me thinking he's talking about 5'9 niggas :cautious:

• JFL