D

Deleted member 10987

Kraken
Imagine not having brothers
JFL at your pathetic life

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 7580, StrangerDanger and 4 others
I have a younger brother. I'm forcing him to mew everyday.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kristin and Deleted member 10987
i only have half

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
absoluetly cruel to only have one child. I am against having kids in general but if you're going to you better have 2 or more or 0 cause having siblings is such a huge support structure

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Jason Voorhees, StrangerDanger and 4 others
absoluetly cruel to only have one child. I am against having kids in general but if you're going to you better have 2 or more or 0 cause having siblings is such a huge support structure
Yeah
Yeah its one of the strongest natural link tbh

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and Amnesia
I only have sisters:feelswah:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MostGLSlayer, Gonthar, Deleted member 4612 and 1 other person
i have 2 older sisters who i dont talk to anymore.

i'm not sure if being a male with only sisters is better than being only child

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 10987
Imagine not having brothers
JFL at your pathetic life

Yes I agree. I had a friend over today and he was telling me about his relationship with his sister and his family and I kinda sat there dying inside as an only child. There is no coping with the fact that you will basically be alone in regards to blood family when you are an only child.

in my discussion with my friend today, we mentioned how nice it would be to have a brother a year or two apart from you. Furthermore, I know someone like that and he and his brother seem to have a close bond, proving this…must be nice.

TLDR: nothing can replace siblings and it’s morally wrong to only have one child. It’s one of the mistakes my parents made when they decided to have only one child.

Last edited:
  • +1
I have three siblings, one brother and two sisters. My brother is 12 years older than me and left the house when I was 5 years old. We have nothing in common and I never talked to him about something deep. My sisters are like strangers to me.

So I guess it depends. Sometimes they help, sometimes not.

• +1
Reactions: Acnno, Deleted member 10987 and Kristin
I have three siblings, one brother and two sisters. My brother is 12 years older than me and left the house when I was 5 years old. We have nothing in common and I never talked to him about something deep. My sisters are like strangers to me.

So I guess it depends. Sometimes they help, sometimes not.
Some families are just large like that and it can be a tossup for sure. It seems that sometimes the bigger the household the most distant the family is. My gfs brother is 12 years younger than her and yet she still has time to play with him and connect with him so maybe age doesn’t always play a pivotal role in it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and AlexAP
i only have half siblings
my sister, the one that's closest to my age, was always there to play for me and someone to talk to. the fact that all my siblings are merely half makes it harder to feel close to them though. i really wish i had a full brother which would share a lot more genetically with me and i could feel more close to, but still better than not having one at all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Kristin
Some families are just large like that and it can be a tossup for sure. It seems that sometimes the bigger the household the most distant the family is. My gfs brother is 12 years younger than her and yet she still has time to play with him and connect with him so maybe age doesn’t always play a pivotal role in it
Yeah maybe true. I feel like two kids are ideal, four are already too big, parents can't invest the same energy if there are four kids than with less.

But on the other hand, I rarely saw my brother as he went to another city when he moved out, and my father was cold and emotionless to me, so I had no male family member to relate. Things might have gone different for me if my father cared about me and my brother stayed near me and hanged out with me more often.

• So Sad
  • +1
my sister, the one that's closest to my age, was always there to play for me and someone to talk to. the fact that all my siblings are merely half makes it harder to feel close to them though. i really wish i had a full brother which would share a lot more genetically with me and i could feel more close to, but still better than not having one at all
there's also my stepsis, she's a little older than me, and was always there to help me in some ways ill keep to myself during puberty. i really dunno what i wouldve been without her support .

• +1
i envy niggas with brothers having a sister is fucking shit

• +1
Yeah maybe true. I feel like two kids are ideal, four are already too big, parents can't invest the same energy if there are four kids than with less.

But on the other hand, I rarely saw my brother as he went to another city when he moved out, and my father was cold and emotionless to me, so I had no male family member to relate. Things might have gone different for me if my father cared about me and my brother stayed near me and hanged out with me more often.
3 ideal

I only have sisters:feelswah:
i have 2 older sisters who i dont talk to anymore.

i'm not sure if being a male with only sisters is better than being only child
Having sisters is even better, you can ask them to hook you up with their female friends, they probably know a few sluts who would bang anyone...

• Ugh..
Having sisters is even better, you can ask them to hook you up with their female friends, they probably know a few sluts who would bang anyone...
cope

• +1
Stfu cuck

Stfu cuck
Plz explain...
What's so out of the ordinary to ask your sis to hook you up with some of her female friends, she probably spends a lot of time with them, you can always tag along, or if they come to your house to spend the night, for a pajama party or something, you can always join them to have some fun.

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
I have no siblings? Yes

My parents are rich? Yes

Cry for me.

• Ugh..
Im the only child bc my mom became infertile after having me