I feel so bad for this trucel in boxing…

Timmy

Timmy

Kraken
He’s 15 and 5’4”, his dad is 5’6 so no way he grows too much… his jaw is error 404. He mouthbreathes constantly and I told him dont and he says ‘nah its a habit’. I usually send the pics of people I talk about but… it’d be genuinely evil to send his face here bc his jaw and chin are so fucking bad..

Not only that, remember when I said I am the second person I know with shallowset eyes irl? Well he’s 2nd… only issue is I at least have some harmony he doesnt. When sparring the little guy his eyes look like their googly eyes about to fall off

To top it all off he’s brown, very dark brown. Not tan. Brown…..

He legit needs bimax or lefort to save him.. alls well

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: maarda, boxface34, USERΝAME and 1 other person
He’s 15 and 5’4”, his dad is 5’6 so no way he grows too much… his jaw is error 404. He mouthbreathes constantly and I told him dont and he says ‘nah its a habit’. I usually send the pics of people I talk about but… it’d be genuinely evil to send his face here bc his jaw and chin are so fucking bad..

Not only that, remember when I said I am the second person I know with shallowset eyes irl? Well he’s 2nd… only issue is I at least have some harmony he doesnt. When sparring the little guy his eyes look like their googly eyes about to fall off

To top it all off he’s brown, very dark brown. Not tan. Brown…..

He legit needs bimax or lefort to save him.. alls well
He told me he was planning on buzzing his hair but I saved him saying dont

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: maarda, framemoggerr, USERΝAME and 1 other person