I feel so lonely

sadakiyo

sadakiyo

Day 2 nofap
I miss my mom

Where's your mom?

giphy.gif

Have you thought about adopting a dog? I'm srsly. You could go for walks with him, at the beach, at the park. When you come back home after a long day out he will be happy af to see you. It will make you feel better. Dogs are great

Have you thought about adopting a dog? I'm srsly. You could go for walks with him, at the beach, at the park. When you come back home after a long day out he will be happy af to see you. It will make you feel better. Dogs are great
Indeed i would so much but i couldnt have time to be with him with my studies and he will feel so lonely i dont wanna make a dog suffer

Indeed i would so much but i couldnt have time to be with him with my studies and he will feel so lonely i dont wanna make a dog suffer
Cmon man, he doesnt need all that time. The time u are spendin here you could be with him. Just some 20 minutes walk per day and giving him attention sometime it is good enough. And i doubt you're busy all the time.

Cmon man, he doesnt need all that time. The time u are spendin here you could be with him. Just some 20 minutes walk per day and giving him attention sometime it is good enough. And i doubt you're busy all the time.
I will get a dog when Ill have my farm built

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2788