I feel so lonely

dickenstein322

dickenstein322

I like blondes
I had a girlfriend once and she left me because I didn't like to leave the house, I only liked to stay in the house and when, every time when I went out with her I felt like so many people were looking at me, they seemed to be judging me, i didn t like it I miss her, since then I haven't had anyone. that was 6 years ago, i'm 24 and single for so long, i'm very skinny and ugly. What to do ?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: try2beme, Nick.Harte and turkproducer
dickenstein322

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
It’s because you’re ugly

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
I had a girlfriend once and she left me because I didn't like to leave the house, I only liked to stay in the house and when, every time when I went out with her I felt like so many people were looking at me, they seemed to be judging me, i didn t like it I miss her, since then I haven't had anyone. that was 6 years ago, i'm 24 and single for so long, i'm very skinny and ugly. What to do ?
As cliché as it sounds but if you’re skinny hit the gym. Try some softmaxxes for a couple months while you’re doing that too and get a job and wageslave if you’re considering surgery

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
The answer is simple but the execution of it is not.

People love to advise avoidants, like the OP, to “get a job”, softmax, be more social

but it is almost impossible to remove past hurts and events that stop you from being a normal functioning member of society

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, plukee and Nick.Harte
The answer is simple but the execution of it is not.

People love to advise avoidants, like the OP, to “get a job”, softmax, be more social

but it is almost impossible to remove past hurts and events that stop you from being a normal functioning member of society
Yeah it hurts to be treated like a subhuman in your prime and even if one manage to ascend in the sense of getting consistent sex after loosmxxing appropriately, he will still be affected by his past experiences.

• +1
Reactions: plukee and turkproducer
Yeah it hurts to be treated like a subhuman in your prime and even if one manage to ascend in the sense of getting consistent sex after loosmxxing appropriately, he will still be affected by his past experiences.
yeah I was subhuman until 15, had my first “bad blackpilling experience” which now changed the way I act in dating. I am rather cynical

I managed to “ascend” by losing weight and being more NT

but then I got even older, and girls care about your finances, whether you drive, if you’re NT etc.

nobody wants to mess with an alcoholic, drug addict non NT person. Nobody wants to deal with someone miserable

they expect you to be pre packaged and successful and happy.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut and Nick.Harte
yeah I was subhuman until 15, had my first “bad blackpilling experience” which now changed the way I act in dating. I am rather cynical

I managed to “ascend” by losing weight and being more NT

but then I got even older, and girls care about your finances, whether you drive, if you’re NT etc.

nobody wants to mess with an alcoholic, drug addict non NT person. Nobody wants to deal with someone miserable

they expect you to be pre packaged and successful and happy.
This. I’ve also observed the same thing. I remember one time someone found out that I was having some personal issues and was depressed. I did not tell anyone though but somehow few guys at my high school found out and cut me off, even the girl that I was talking to.

You’re right. If you do not have the full package, you will struggle.
Non NT + (no looks / money / status ) = genetic trash, and normies don’t wanna deal with genetic trash.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
This. I’ve also observed the same thing. I remember one time someone found out that I was having some personal issues and was depressed. I did not tell anyone though but somehow few guys at my high school found out and cut me off, even the girl that I was talking to.

You’re right. If you do not have the full package, you will struggle.
Non NT + (no looks / money / status ) = genetic trash, and normies don’t wanna deal with genetic trash.
Unfortunately nobody is coming to save you my friend. How deep are you into university? Do you have much time left, and if you do have any time, can you make a significant change in your life that’ll up your status/looks?

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
As cliché as it sounds but if you’re skinny hit the gym. Try some softmaxxes for a couple months while you’re doing that too and get a job and wageslave if you’re considering surgery
Agreed
Gym is essential without gym being skinny/ fat is an smv killer and opens many doors for foids to cheat on u to be satisfied

• +1
Reactions: plukee