I feel so out of place here

ugly nebula

ugly nebula

I'm into that musky dick smell.
I literally dont make any effort to looksmaxx. I dont have a skin routine, I dont gymcel, I'm a fat fuck, I will never get surgery (a lot of people around here are not pragmatic enough and throw around every surgery in the book as if it's a walk in the park. Not even counting the financial part, it's a very difficult process especially for the invasive surgeries). I'm a broke 18 yo uni student living with a tyrannical father that wants me to get arranged married in like 3 years (securing pussy for someone is hardly the worst exercise of tyranny but hes abusive in ways I dont care to get into) and I'm not a big fan of being a beta provider for my fking cousin

I dont even know why I post here. Most of you are so dedicated to this shit and I dont even feel the same way. You order drugs online, workout, demerol, roid, get surgery etc. I'm so autistic about looks over literally NOTHING. Had I remained bluepilled or not makes no fucking difference whatsoever in my life. Some of you are rich with loving parents, some of you live alone and have jobs, I just feel so stupid for posting here

I have nothing to benefit here I'm just using this place like a social media, wasting more time here than I spend studying and for what?

I'm out of here lol. Peace out

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NormieKilla, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2621
I literally dont make any effort to looksmaxx. I dont have a skin routine, I dont gymcel, I'm a fat fuck, I will never get surgery (a lot of people around here are not pragmatic enough and throw around every surgery in the book as if it's a walk in the park. Not even counting the financial part, it's a very difficult process especially for the invasive surgeries). I'm a broke 18 yo uni student living with a tyrannical father that wants me to get arranged married in like 3 years (securing pussy for someone is hardly the worst exercise of tyranny but hes abusive in ways I dont care to get into) and I'm not a big fan of being a beta provider for my fking cousin

I dont even know why I post here. Most of you are so dedicated to this shit and I dont even feel the same way. You order drugs online, workout, demerol, roid, get surgery etc. I'm so autistic about looks over literally NOTHING. Had I remained bluepilled or not makes no fucking difference whatsoever in my life. Some of you are rich with loving parents, some of you live alone and have jobs, I just feel so stupid for posting here

I have nothing to benefit here I'm just using this place like a social media, wasting more time here than I spend studying and for what?

I'm out of here lol. Peace out
massive cope

• So Sad
Reactions: ugly nebula
A lot of mfs here don't even looksmax, incels co exists guys

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and ugly nebula
We are all gonna fkn make it brah

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 2621, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
Reccessedchin

• +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell
282B36B8 C58C 447B 96AD 1EF45BCC2415

• +1
Reactions: HighTierNormie
Use it as life fuel because you realize that your frame is top tier and you're a good height for where you live

Use it as motivation to get more slays and realize that your genetics much not be as bad as you think and that you're worthy of getting bitches.

Use it as life fuel because you realize that your frame is top tier and you're a good height for where you live

Use it as motivation to get more slays and realize that your genetics much not be as bad as you think and that you're worthy of getting bitches.
Thank you boyo. I just feel awful because my family has so much hope in me and I'm sitting here shitposting, squandering my time away and I may lose this dental school scholarship. Every student in my class slaves away 24 hours for uni and I dont even have the self control to stop posting here and start studying. It's like I've never been so passionate about something before. I have no fucking hobbies, lookism wholly consumes my life. It's everything I think about every passing moment. I care so much about something I cant practice. I'm trying to lose weight but when you realize that food single handedly gives you the dopamine to get through every day, it's so hard. I think I have ADD too because I cant think about one thing for more than two seconds. I'm sleepless, cant focus, cant study. It may be a lack of discipline but when I'm passionate about something, i can put in hours of honest hard work

I will never breach 5.5 psl and that's after I finish starving myself, clearing my skin and working out again

When I was a virgin, pussy literally got me by everyday. I was thinking about it 24/7. I was so horny and it was the purpose of my existence

Now I don't even have any sex drive. All I do is watch South park and eat cereal. I dont even get the urge to jack off. Everyday life just seems like a huge MEH. I understand not every moment has to be remarkable and enjoyable. I'm just venting. What I'm scared of is failing this year. I need to study harder and stop posting here

Or maybe I just need to roid and become an IFBB pro. They will pay me for being horizontally excessive and looking like an ugly gorilla

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Thank you boyo. I just feel awful because my family has so much hope in me and I'm sitting here shitposting, squandering my time away and I may lose this dental school scholarship. Every student in my class slaves away 24 hours for uni and I dont even have the self control to stop posting here and start studying. It's like I've never been so passionate about something before. I have no fucking hobbies, lookism wholly consumes my life. It's everything I think about every passing moment. I care so much about something I cant practice. I'm trying to lose weight but when you realize that food single handedly gives you the dopamine to get through every day, it's so hard. I think I have ADD too because I cant think about one thing for more than two seconds. I'm sleepless, cant focus, cant study. It may be a lack of discipline but when I'm passionate about something, i can put in hours of honest hard work

I will never breach 5.5 psl and that's after I finish starving myself, clearing my skin and working out again

When I was a virgin, pussy literally got me by everyday. I was thinking about it 24/7. I was so horny and it was the purpose of my existence

Now I don't even have any sex drive. All I do is watch South park and eat cereal. I dont even get the urge to jack off. Everyday life just seems like a huge MEH. I understand not every moment has to be remarkable and enjoyable. I'm just venting. What I'm scared of is failing this year. I need to study harder and stop posting here

Or maybe I just need to roid and become an IFBB pro. They will pay me for being horizontally excessive and looking like an ugly gorilla
I have heard of IFBB pros maxing out their credit cards to buy generic HGH, and these are guys with good genetics for muscle building that still don't make it anywhere. So I'd probably get that thought out of your head. I know as someone with ADHD that once you get a path of less resistance that seems like it might be a good idea in your head, it's hard to stray away, and when I made dumb decisions I wish I had someone who knew I thought there for me to direct me in the right direction.

Definitely push past your urges and study. Even if it hurts, drink black coffee for focus, bum adderall off of people etc. Just to get it done.

The comfort on this forum is fake. Nobody here really truly cares about you and you will be left in the dust alone with nobody there to help you if you make too many bad decision. Don't fall for the fake comfort and walk towards the fire of an uncomfortable period to reach a more desirable outcome.

Not saying your life is gonna be over if you don't get the Dental Scholarship, but if it's there in your grasp, and you're capable of it you might as well pursue it. This is a better option than what the majority of people have.

Anyway, yeah, if you're going to spend so much time heavily focusing on looksmaxxing. Might as well get something out of it. Try to get at least ONE small procedure or a few softmaxxes that improve your looks by at least a small measurable amount, to justify your time on here.

• +1
As far as we know it, this is the only life that we know of. Imagine wasting it rotting in a forum when you can ascend with money and dedication and FacePulling

I have heard of IFBB pros maxing out their credit cards to buy generic HGH, and these are guys with good genetics for muscle building that still don't make it anywhere. So I'd probably get that thought out of your head. I know as someone with ADHD that once you get a path of less resistance that seems like it might be a good idea in your head, it's hard to stray away, and when I made dumb decisions I wish I had someone who knew I thought there for me to direct me in the right direction.

Definitely push past your urges and study. Even if it hurts, drink black coffee for focus, bum adderall off of people etc. Just to get it done.

The comfort on this forum is fake. Nobody here really truly cares about you and you will be left in the dust alone with nobody there to help you if you make too many bad decision. Don't fall for the fake comfort and walk towards the fire of an uncomfortable period to reach a more desirable outcome.

Not saying your life is gonna be over if you don't get the Dental Scholarship, but if it's there in your grasp, and you're capable of it you might as well pursue it. This is a better option than what the majority of people have.

Anyway, yeah, if you're going to spend so much time heavily focusing on looksmaxxing. Might as well get something out of it. Try to get at least ONE small procedure or a few softmaxxes that improve your looks by at least a small measurable amount, to justify your time on here.
Great advice. Yeah, the IFBB thing is a meme. It's a destructive retarded sport and it's not lucrative at all. I may have a better shot at playing rugby because every single sports coach that ever met me tells me that I look like a rugby or football player (or asks me if I'm a professional swimmer). Yeah, I definitely dont want to lose the scholarship. I didnt pay anything to have it and it will secure me a decent job for the rest of my life so it's not like I cant keep up with studying and working to maintain it. I need to wake up and stop being a pussy. Everything was handed to me and I just need to grab it

I know no one gives a fuck about me here. But I'm using this site to socialize. Not that I'm incapable of having normie friends, they're just not socially stimulating. A lot of edgelords here but that's closer to my caliber than guys in my class. Trust me in islamic med countries, people will absolutely shit on you if you're not a carbon copy of the archetypical person when it comes to conviction and values. Last year, just because i discussed evolution with another student (that immediately stopped talking to me after forever) I was gonna get kicked out of the uni. Also I had a teacher that talked about the male V shape body in one of her lectures about cavemen (she was weird as fuck), and just because I laughed at that with a guy in my class, he went and told her about it and she started targeting me. Really weird, sociopathic people that have an insane mob, duplicate mentality that will shun and shit on you if you're not exactly how they want you to be

You're right, I need to get something out of this place and the two years i spent rotting on psl. But I literally dont know what's wrong with my face or what surgery I need to fix or further improve it

Thanks for going through these estrogenic walls of text

• +1
Great advice. Yeah, the IFBB thing is a meme. It's a destructive retarded sport and it's not lucrative at all. I may have a better shot at playing rugby because every single sports coach that ever met me tells me that I look like a rugby or football player (or asks me if I'm a professional swimmer). Yeah, I definitely dont want to lose the scholarship. I didnt pay anything to have it and it will secure me a decent job for the rest of my life so it's not like I cant keep up with studying and working to maintain it. I need to wake up and stop being a pussy. Everything was handed to me and I just need to grab it

I know no one gives a fuck about me here. But I'm using this site to socialize. Not that I'm incapable of having normie friends, they're just not socially stimulating. A lot of edgelords here but that's closer to my caliber than guys in my class. Trust me in islamic med countries, people will absolutely shit on you if you're not a carbon copy of the archetypical person when it comes to conviction and values. Last year, just because i discussed evolution with another student (that immediately stopped talking to me after forever) I was gonna get kicked out of the uni. Also I had a teacher that talked about the male V shape body in one of her lectures about cavemen (she was weird as fuck), and just because I laughed at that with a guy in my class, he went and told her about it and she started targeting me. Really weird, sociopathic people that have an insane mob, duplicate mentality that will shun and shit on you if you're not exactly how they want you to be

You're right, I need to get something out of this place and the two years i spent rotting on psl. But I literally dont know what's wrong with my face or what surgery I need to fix or further improve it

Thanks for going through these estrogenic walls of text

Are you saying you don’t know what’s wrong with your face because of how fat you are?

the best advice i can give u is get a part time job. having ur own income is gonna give you alot of freedom. you can decide where u want to spend it, and will get u experienced so u can make decisions about what u want to do later in life. after this u can try gyming, buying shit for yourself.

• +1
Modern world is not a thing for humans.

• +1
the best advice i can give u is get a part time job. having ur own income is gonna give you alot of freedom. you can decide where u want to spend it, and will get u experienced so u can make decisions about what u want to do later in life. after this u can try gyming, buying shit for yourself.
Seems legit. I desperately need something to run through my brain reward center. All I give myself is instant gratification and my stupid brain just cant fathom the idea of working hard to achieve a LONG term goal
Are you saying you don’t know what’s wrong with your face because of how fat you are?
I'm around 20% bf. But yeah I'm not really sure what's wrong with my face

Seems legit. I desperately need something to run through my brain reward center. All I give myself is instant gratification and my stupid brain just cant fathom the idea of working hard to achieve a LONG term goal

You are not stupid, you are probably a narcissist or have another type of mental problem.

i'm not looksmaxing that much and look how many posts i have!!!!!!!!!!

• JFL
It pisses me off that surgery is the only cure to my problem.

• So Sad
You are not stupid, you are probably a narcissist or have another type of mental problem.
No, I'm not a narcissist. I have narcissistic traits like self-aggrandizement and grandiose (large ego and excessive concern with my self-image, like literally every single person here), but what stops me from being a narcissist is that I have empathy.

I just procrastinate a fuck ton (like everyone), have fried dopamine receptors (like everyone), wanna be good looking, want pussy, want people to be impressed, want to mog, dont want to be mogged, want to be really good at something (like everyone), and subsist on instant gratification (like most people nowadays) which leads to a shit work ethic. That doesnt mean I'm mentally ill
It pisses me off that surgery is the only cure to my problem.
My problem is that I dont think even surgery can "ascend me". I want to roid, max out with a 6 psl face and run very low inhib game and bring focus to my body rather than face. I think body can halo you hard if you're 6 psl (which I'm not rn)
i'm not looksmaxing that much and look how many posts i have!!!!!!!!!!
Lmao boyo same. Focus on ur studies

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and Deleted member 2227
No, I'm not a narcissist. I have narcissistic traits like self-aggrandizement and grandiose (large ego and excessive concern with my self-image, like literally every single person here), but what stops me from being a narcissist is that I have empathy.

I just procrastinate a fuck ton (like everyone), have fried dopamine receptors (like everyone), wanna be good looking, want pussy, want people to be impressed, want to mog, dont want to be mogged, want to be really good at something (like everyone), and subsist on instant gratification (like most people nowadays) which leads to a shit work ethic. That doesnt mean I'm mentally ill

Bad example, people here seems mentally ill asf to be honest