I feel so single, watch this

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

Just a guy
This is insane
Is this how love feels like?
Is love truly that special?
Why does she look like she’s the happiest person in the world and why the fuck does he think about his gf when he just won a world record?
Mirin

I can't watch it I don't wanna punch the wall mmm

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
did not watch a single pixel

Everything modern women do is read romance books about fucking with Chads, look at the 2.5 million foids who liked it.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: watah and PsychoDsk
This is insane
Is this how love feels like?
Is love truly that special?
Why does she look like she’s the happiest person in the world and why the fuck does he think about his gf when he just won a world record?
Mirin

I would fuck this bitch no cap

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Boohoo you’re so fucking funny you stinky useless donkey waste of your father’s nigger ball spermcels
you watch the video like the low t soycuck you are

Everything modern women do is read romance books about fucking with Chads, look at the 2.5 million foids who liked it.
Rotted on #booktok for 10mins and my life hasn’t been the same since. Foids expect 7’2 tera mega tyrone with 9x8 cock while we’re normies

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616
Rotted on #booktok for 10mins and my life hasn’t been the same since. Foids expect 7’2 tera mega tyrone with 9x8 cock while we’re normies

Not only booktok girls, all girls. There is just one type of guy girls like, and we should have empathy for women? No shit.

love is not real, stop believing in love lmao

you will literally ascend mentally once you let go of needing to feel loved or having attention, sex is not allat, and neither is love.

• +1
Reactions: fl0w