I feel sorry for that Algerian tomboy boxer 😢

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Literally the whole world thinks she was born a male. Just because she is high T. Reminds me of Caster Semenya who also looked like a man. Algerians would be the first to stone their son/daughter if they ever tried changing their gender. Literally illegal to change genders.

Elon Musk, JK Rowling and others have all came out claiming she's a guy larping as a female. JK Rowling a fucking author can't even take 5 mins to read Wikipedia. Holy fuk. The world is fucking fake news .

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: YugoDutch, Deleted member 83291, liberiangrimreaper and 23 others
I don’t 🥲

• +1
Reactions: YugoDutch, try2beme and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
I would rock the shit out of they/ them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11, WeiWei, deadstock and 7 others
it’s actually ridiculous how many people believe algeria out of all countries would send a transgender to the olympics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fentanyl, 97baHater, liberiangrimreaper and 12 others
Trannies live rent-free in rightoid's minds

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza, Eriot Lodger, try2beme and 7 others
@Reckless Turtle she was born a female. There are still people peddling the argument she was born a male. You'd think that given the articles. But if you put "her" against a male opponents you'd have people arguing the same shit. Why is a female fighting a guy?

• +1
Reactions: ubicuse
why do you defend anything you can fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, ascension and SecularIslamist
its some intersex genetic mutant

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, Yerico7, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others
Intersex woman I think it's unfair for both partiers tbh

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, ryuken, ascension and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, klip11, Kanye West's Cousin and 4 others
Tbh i don't think this person is fully male or female, Some kind of mixed gender. I don't think she has female reproductive organs either. The increased testosterone has obviously given this person a big advantage, I won't say she hits like a man but probably close enough and way harder than a real woman. So in a way the Italian foid was right to claim injustice. This intersex person is just fucked, csnt do male or female boxing. You can tell from her face she has higher levels of test.

• +1
Reactions: klip11, SecularIslamist and wsada
Ultra high T son factory

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Not a tomboy, tomboys still look feminine you can tell from their face straight away it's a foid but this is a mans face.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxed and SecularIslamist
Every fucking maga and other right wingers should apologies for her. These people are fucking bullies. Their life is nothing but hatred. Imagine spending 24 hours in Twitter sucking elons dick and just hate and overreact by everything.. They should looksmax instead.

• +1
Reactions: fentanyl, Kanye West's Cousin, JohnDoe and 2 others
He is XY,a legit male with rare condition.Something called 5-AR deficiency(norwoodcels know this) cause of her problems.
He was probably born without male genitals.Stupid donkey fucker algerians thought he was a girl so they raised him in that way LMAO

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ghostman, Debetro, JohnDoe and 2 others
Every fucking maga and other right wingers should apologies for her. These people are fucking bullies. Their life is nothing but hatred. Imagine spending 24 hours in Twitter sucking elons dick and just hate and overreact by everything.. They should looksmax instead.
It's an overreaction certainly. It's got nothing to do with being transgender lmao. I get the point that she has an advantage that other women don't. But Imane fighting in either women's or men's will always be a problem. What do you do with these people? I have no idea.

But reading all the articles / social media it's as if people think Mike Tyson decided to change genders :lul:

Tbh i don't think this person is fully male or female, Some kind of mixed gender. I don't think she has female reproductive organs either. The increased testosterone has obviously given this person a big advantage, I won't say she hits like a man but probably close enough and way harder than a real woman. So in a way the Italian foid was right to claim injustice. This intersex person is just fucked, csnt do male or female boxing. You can tell from her face she has higher levels of test.
Wdym? There are only two genders. Don't tell me you think there are more :forcedsmile:

I get your point though. Like who does "she" fight with men or women? These people technically should be excluded from both of that's the case lmao.

Its the will of Allah for her to come to olympics and beat the shit out of western feminist scum. Its satisfying watching all those feminist athletes crying because they got beat up by the gods chosen one :feelsautistic:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist, PrinceLuenLeoncur, JohnDoe and 1 other person
Literally the whole world thinks she was born a male. Just because she is high T. Reminds me of Caster Semenya who also looked like a man. Algerians would be the first to stone their son/daughter if they ever tried changing their gender. Literally illegal to change genders.

Elon Musk, JK Rowling and others have all came out claiming she's a guy larping as a female. JK Rowling a fucking author can't even take 5 mins to read Wikipedia. Holy fuk. The world is fucking fake news .
Wait your saying that Arab boy is a female?

Its the will of Allah for her to come to olympics and beat the shit out of western feminist scum. Its satisfying watching all those feminist athletes crying because they got beat up by the gods chosen one :feelsautistic:
ALLAHU ackbar 😍

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch
Wdym? There are only two genders. Don't tell me you think there are more :forcedsmile:

I get your point though. Like who does "she" fight with men or women? These people technically should be excluded from both of that's the case lmao.
ofc there's 2 genders nigga you really think I'm gonna say otherwise... Brutal. I meant she's kinda a hybrid/mix in some sense. "She" is muslim apparently, but she's been beaten by a foid before so it's bot like it's this unbeatable man, the Italian was a bit overdramatic. Her face doesn't show an ounce of femininity, high test. The real question is if she has a vagina or not.. if she has functioning testes like some people have claimed then sheshouldbt 've fighting foids at all

• +1
He is XY,a legit male with rare condition.Something called 5-AR deficiency(norwoodcels know this) cause of her problems.
He was probably born without male genitals.Stupid donkey fucker algerians thought he was a girl so they raised him in that way LMAO
So he has a vagina? Hmm

So he has a vagina? Hmm
@SecularIslamist would hit solely due to the fact that it’s mena
Mena = automatic mtb for bongo brah
@Gengar @yeeyeeslayer

• JFL
Reactions: fentanyl, Gengar, JohnDoe and 1 other person
fb_img_1722603617846-jpg.3066957

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Viacheslav, SecularIslamist and FaceandBBC
Wait your saying that Arab boy is a female?
She was born female. Vey high T unlike females.

ofc there's 2 genders nigga you really think I'm gonna say otherwise... Brutal. I meant she's kinda a hybrid/mix in some sense. "She" is muslim apparently, but she's been beaten by a foid before so it's bot like it's this unbeatable man, the Italian was a bit overdramatic. Her face doesn't show an ounce of femininity, high test. The real question is if she has a vagina or not.. if she has functioning testes like some people have claimed then sheshouldbt 've fighting foids at all
She has a vagina. She was born a girl and is a girl. Something fucked up during puberty I assume. Changing sex is illegal in Algeria.

@SecularIslamist would hit solely due to the fact that it’s mena
Mena = automatic mtb for bongo brah
@Gengar @yeeyeeslayer
She looked fine when....

Nah not gonna risk a ban :ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, PrinceLuenLeoncur and JohnDoe
  • JFL

She has a vagina. She was born a girl and is a girl. Something fucked up during puberty I assume. Changing sex is illegal in Algeria.

She looked fine when....
View attachment 3067067

Your Mohammed maxxing I see :feelshah: like them 6 yr olds allhamdullahi.

Crazy so this girl looks like an Arab man that’s crazy blud…. Can she he it breed?

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and ryuken

She looked fine when....
View attachment 3067067

How do you know that? She could have testes. It's a rare condition is what they are saying. Hybrid not a real female

• Hmm...
How do you know that? She could have testes. It's a rare condition is what they are saying. Hybrid not a real female
Whether she had a pussy or cock at birth decided her gender. I'm sure in Algeria of all places, even if she looked like a male but had a pussy she would've still been classified as female. It's pretty simple.

If I had a pussy at birth but everything else about me was exactly the same I'd be classed as a female. Doesn't matter if I have some other 'male' characteristic.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin and JohnDoe
Crazy so this girl looks like an Arab man that’s crazy blud…. Can she he it breed?
Nah in that pic I would've guessed that's a future femcel/ LTB in the making.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Whether she had a pussy or cock at birth decided her gender. I'm sure in Algeria of all places, even if she looked like a male but had a pussy she would've still been classified as female. It's pretty simple.

If I had a pussy at birth but everything else about me was exactly the same I'd be classed as a female. Doesn't matter if I have some other 'male' characteristic.
what if this is some mastermind plan by Algeria to win a gold medal? :feelshmm:

• JFL
She has pussy with a lot testo. She is women. Xy came from some russian guy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fentanyl and Gonthar
@Reckless Turtle she was born a female. There are still people peddling the argument she was born a male. You'd think that given the articles. But if you put "her" against a male opponents you'd have people arguing the same shit. Why is a female fighting a guy?

If they have a Y chromosome then they are male.

it's a male. it has a penis

Does she masc mog @buflek ?

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe

• JFL
Reactions: fentanyl