I feel sub5 and chadlite at the same time

aroonyneedschange

aroonyneedschange

Iron
Objectively on .org im probably mtn range but fuck when I look at myself Inverted I don't think I've ever seen anyone as asymmetrical as I am. Its like one whole side of my body and face is more narrow or flat and drooping on one side. My face, clavicle, hips, quite literally everything its like looking at 2 different people and I never even pay attention to it unless I intentionally put myself inverted. Its funny tho because on my good side I meet the htn criteria like pretty good outward gonions, most ticks on a checklist for eye area , and pretty good forward wide maxilla with a more than fine FWHR. However heres the thing I get compliments from foids at least a 6 irl very often and glared at by others all the time (not the sub5 kind but chadlite like one) Niggas finna say sure in mumbai but nah when I walk into a new place like a diner or pool girls and others look at me for long times when Im not looking or even when I am until I break the eye contact. This leaves me to ask am I a just sub5 who's delusional or at least htn+ who has a low self esteem?
Can someone explain this phenomena?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and SEAmaxxer
iam never going to read a single pixel of this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, fluoride1337, ItsOverLawg and 1 other person
That means you are probably mtn

narcissitic ltn or mtn

Objectively on .org im probably mtn range but fuck when I look at myself Inverted I don't think I've ever seen anyone as asymmetrical as I am. Its like one whole side of my body and face is more narrow or flat and drooping on one side. My face, clavicle, hips, quite literally everything its like looking at 2 different people and I never even pay attention to it unless I intentionally put myself inverted. Its funny tho because on my good side I meet the htn criteria like pretty good outward gonions, most ticks on a checklist for eye area , and pretty good forward wide maxilla with a more than fine FWHR. However heres the thing I get compliments from foids at least a 6 irl very often and glared at by others all the time (not the sub5 kind but chadlite like one) Niggas finna say sure in mumbai but nah when I walk into a new place like a diner or pool girls and others look at me for long times when Im not looking or even when I am until I break the eye contact. This leaves me to ask am I a just sub5 who's delusional or at least htn+ who has a low self esteem?
Can someone explain this phenomena?
same as me, the thing is “inverted” shows you as you are to other people but points the flaws out more obviously to you because you don’t see yourself in that perspective unless your trying to so if u look good in the mirror and camera u more than likely look good irl even if you are asymmetrical