sadakiyo

sadakiyo

Day 2 nofap
What about you boyos
Prayer sunset

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
@DarknLost Jr

Nah i have hope.I have all the ressources to looksmaxx and Im 184 cm so not short really.
After gym and facemaxxing I will slay a lot Even if it takes me 3 years I will be just 20 and still have a lot of time

Nah i have hope.I have all the ressources to looksmaxx and Im 184 cm so not short really.
After gym and facemaxxing I will slay a lot Even if it takes me 3 years I will be just 20 and still have a lot of time
What are you doing to looksmax?

It really doesnt matter to me to slay or not i like my look but i feel so empty i wanna rope i hate myself im bored of everything

Why do you do this to me

i dont feel suicidal bro I just feel sad that the moment I see someone new I start calculating their PSL in my head and literally tell myself in the head if it's over or if he mogs me

Literally wish I never discovered PSL lmao

• So Sad
Reactions: sadakiyo
i dont feel suicidal bro I just feel sad that the moment I see someone new I start calculating their PSL in my head and literally tell myself in the head if it's over or if he mogs me

Literally wish I never discovered PSL lmao
Truth is so cold

What are you doing to looksmax?
Right now im going to the gym to get some starting muscle.Then after 3 months i will diet and really plan my body.
Facially I have a big skin and collagen routine.
My teeth are getting whitened tommorow.
My acne is almost nonexistent at this point.
My few but not really visible acne scars are gonna get lasered.
Moles will be removed.I have an appointment about that in 1 month
And after that I will just see what can be inproved.I already have a good starting point.Im not bad looking

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
read the Bible (KJV)