I feel ugly all the time but still get play

N

nowder

Iron
To be honest I've always been lucky with girls, idk if it's had to do with my hieght or my body, but I've moved multiple times and no matter what I still am lucky with girls, I've had girls say they'd suck my cock if I'd ask them too, multiple female friends saying they totally fuck me(a few confessed to me afterwards) and stuff like the ss there, but I'm not crazy attractive you can go on my pf and see I'm maybe mtn. So I constantly feel like shit looking at myself in the mirror and im always trying to figure out wtf is going on. Thats when I came to this site, cause I wanted to make myself attractive to my own eyes but atp I don't even know, I look at myself and just lose it only see flaws. I'm probably going to go down a dark path Hardmaxx and later kms because I just can't ever feel adequate with myself.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240815_004710_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240815_004710_Gallery.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 0
being chad in foids eyes is all that matters

• +1
Reactions: ManosphereEnyojer
Man tbh i dont know why but in my eyes you are actually somewhat attractive, others say yuou are low mtn and shit but idk imo you are quite gl+ you are 6foot 2, the eyes are not the best but generally speaking you are pretty good, just get a cantoplasty if u wwant to massivelly improve, i should do the same

• +1
Reactions: hardstyle
Not a single word from this tallfag.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: maximum cope31 and bloomercel
You're gymmaxxed, very tall and your face is low HTN, no wonder why girls want you.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel