I feel ugly and look ugly

H

Higod

Iron
I look so ugly This lookmaxxing shit has made me think i look like the most ugliest person every sure people say i mog and stuff in school and that i have a jawline and i have a good face but i just dont feel it throughout 6-10th grade ive always looked ugly and stuff know everyone says i look good and whenever i take those compliments im on tiktok on my bed scrolling through it after i got home from the gym and i keep seeing the models and they make me realize how ugly i really am im nowhere close to that i pull girls like 4 every month because i dont like to go upfront to them but its not about that its just that i want to feel good with myself whenver i have a good hair day i smile whenver i have a bad hair day i get embarssed even looking at the mirror i just want to feel good about myself and look good i just dont know how to ascend my eyebrows im going to fix them my hair imma get a haircut imma shave wash my face n shit ( my ex just texted me i miss you baby and i said LMFAO like rn i started laughinh dm me for the photo ) the real question here is for you guys how do i fucking ascend

I look so ugly This lookmaxxing shit has made me think i look like the most ugliest person every sure people say i mog and stuff in school and that i have a jawline and i have a good face but i just dont feel it throughout 6-10th grade ive always looked ugly and stuff know everyone says i look good and whenever i take those compliments im on tiktok on my bed scrolling through it after i got home from the gym and i keep seeing the models and they make me realize how ugly i really am im nowhere close to that i pull girls like 4 every month because i dont like to go upfront to them but its not about that its just that i want to feel good with myself whenver i have a good hair day i smile whenver i have a bad hair day i get embarssed even looking at the mirror i just want to feel good about myself and look good i just dont know how to ascend my eyebrows im going to fix them my hair imma get a haircut imma shave wash my face n shit ( my ex just texted me i miss you baby and i said LMFAO like rn i started laughinh dm me for the photo ) the real question here is for you guys how do i fucking ascend
Water

get surgery bhai

your ex texted you she misses you and you're asking how to ascend? honestly just delete tiktok if its affecting your mental that much and get off this website lmao enjoy life

your ex texted you she misses you and you're asking how to ascend? honestly just delete tiktok if its affecting your mental that much and get off this website lmao enjoy life
i dont care about girls rn i just want to look better i want to keep looking better not surgery or anything but like softmaxxing yk like normal shit top of the ice burg skincare how to get fuller lips how to have a sharp jawline but look normal yk what i mean

Lier u are dopamine addict and u want be neutral in public
i dont care about girls rn i just want to look better i want to keep looking better not surgery or anything but like softmaxxing yk like normal shit top of the ice burg skincare how to get fuller lips how to have a sharp jawline but look normal yk what i mean

you're going down a rabbit hole trust me delete tiktok, get off this website and enjoy your life

Lier u are dopamine addict and u want be neutral in public
i want to look better then everyone in public i want everyone to look at me and be like oh my god he looks so good at the momment i look like a sub 5 chad dm me on discord for a face reveal _higod

chew maxing mastic gum to train jaw muscles, skincaremaxing, high intensity interval training for weight loss and hgh production, taking vitamin d and k2 or bone mass, growing out hair and eyebrows with rosemary oil, castor oil, and derma roller, thumb pulling if u have narrow palate.

Tales from the slums of mumbai