I fell for the "female gaze" meme

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
Lean, smooth skin and long hair and i mostly attract slim no tits HQNP. Facially htb or stacylite. Meanwhile the High e sluts with hourglass figure and huge boobs are going with chodemaxxed, beardmaxxed rugmaxxed old school slayers

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 26379, Joe Rogancel, litaz and 10 others
Lean, smooth skin and long hair and i mostly attract slim no tits HQNP. Facially htb or stacylite. Meanwhile the High e sluts with hourglass figure and huge boobs are going with chodemaxxed, beardmaxxed High bf maxxed old school slayers
maestethic is the best

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and Deleted member 21688
I miss you lion

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Alt Number 3 and the BULL
maestethic is the best
Masc gets the High e, everything lower t attracts lower e. You Need to be RTT masc if you want to bang Gym sluts with huge asses

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, gymmaxedhorse, Deleted member and 4 others
Masc gets the High e, everything lower t attracts lower e. You Need to be RTT masc if you want to bang Gym sluts with huge asses
Cope. Everyone will be gymcelled once Hamza brainwashes 2million curries to roidmax and ruin their collagen, get acne, gyno, lose their hair and go bald (over), bulk up and gain weight (gaining fat too).

Girls go for goodlooking guys who are unique. The gym might actually work better for guys in their 30s who still have hair, because most older people are out of shape. But for someone in their 20s, bulking up or getting on steroids is a huge failo. Infact, a "buff guy", ie: someone gymcelling or on roids is an indicator for someone who's a virgin or incel in 2022. Girls see guys coping.

Notice how once a young HTN+ gets in a relationship, his OWN GIRL will try to looksmax him under her gaze. His style will change, his hair will be more grown out and better looking, he'll get leaner while still having some muscle etc..

Guys who are bulking and have short hair or a buzzcut or fell for the steroid meme are just as easy to spot as coping incels as a fat truecel WAW coomer.

2 most important things:

Keeping your hair - growing it long and making it looks good
Getting lean to 10% so your bones show

After that, spf, tret, white teeth etc etc.

Can't change height but it doesn't hurt to be 6'1+ but even height isn't as important as the top 2 things, because the top tiktokers who have millions of jb simps in their comments aren't even 6'1, they're like 5'8-5'10.

Face > Height, but ofc there's a height cutoff where it's over even if you have an amazing face. It's hard to tell where that height is exactly but you gotta just look at the real life evidence.

Mogging or impressing other men != attracting women.

Also no one properly understands femalegaze. It's not a style or a look.

Malegaze is basically just raw looks and sex appeal

Femalegaze is when a girl feels differently about you after learning your "personality" (ie: hearing you talk, or meeting you) [note: you still need to be good looking]. The difference in how she feels after discovering you have a "good personality too" is femalegaze.

The guys who wear chains, rings, don't gymmaxx and stay lean, making sure their hair is good etc just happen to be the majority of guys ACTUALLY MEETING GIRLS and leaving an impression on them.

Gymcels don't even talk to girls, because they cope with delaying their "self improvement" for the future, ie; 1stman, MensMaxxing etc.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, BeanletMogger, wadsef and 16 others
Cope. Everyone will be gymcelled once Hamza brainwashes 2million curries to roidmax and ruin their collagen, get acne, gyno, lose their hair and go bald (over), bulk up and gain weight (gaining fat too).

Girls go for goodlooking guys who are unique. The gym might actually work better for guys in their 30s who still have hair, because most older people are out of shape. But for someone in their 20s, bulking up or getting on steroids is a huge failo. Infact, a "buff guy", ie: someone gymcelling or on roids is an indicator for someone who's a virgin or incel in 2022. Girls see guys coping.

Notice how once a young HTN+ gets in a relationship, his OWN GIRL will try to looksmax him under her gaze. His style will change, his hair will be more grown out and better looking, he'll get leaner while still having some muscle etc..

Guys who are bulking and have short hair or a buzzcut or fell for the steroid meme are just as easy to spot as coping incels as a fat truecel WAW coomer.

2 most important things:

Can't change height but it doesn't hurt to be 6'1+ but even height isn't as important as the top 2 things, because the top tiktokers who have millions of jb simps in their comments aren't even 6'1, they're like 5'8-5'10.

Face > Height, but ofc there's a height cutoff where it's over even if you have an amazing face. It's hard to tell where that height is exactly but you gotta just look at the real life evidence.

Femalegaze is when a girl feels differently about you after learning your "personality" (ie: hearing you talk, or meeting you) [note: you still need to be good looking]. The difference in how she feels after discovering you have a "good personality too" is femalegaze.

The guys who wear chains, rings, don't gymmaxx and stay lean, making sure their hair is good etc just happen to be the majority of guys ACTUALLY MEETING GIRLS and leaving an impression on them.

Gymcels don't even talk to girls, because they cope with delaying their "self improvement" for the future, ie; 1stman, MensMaxxing etc.
Bro ngl didn't read this Wall of cope but i got the salient points
The guys i'm talking about have masc Bones AND hair and look a lil rugged up but not old with nasolabial folds or anything
And gymcelled to attract the High e sluts, the twinks attract the lower e lower sex drive girls. Those tik tokers are God tier to Jbs but any female over 20 prefers guys leaning towards mascthetic and the higher e sluts Will want buffed up masc guys with big Bones and hunter Eye areas

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 14693, Xangsane and 2 others
I also look more masc than prettyboy and seem to attract high e girls more than skinny pretty girls even though I actually prefer the latter

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
I follow a Tyrone on IG. One of his stories was a screenshot of a convo with a foid where he told her "tell your boyfriends to stop stealing my style". Then she told him that she is the one forcing his style onto every new boyfriend, because she is still that Tyronestruck. So brutal. Imagine a foid trying to make you look like the last Chad that left an imprint on her because she still can’t forget about him, and you have no idea you think she loves you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wadsef, AscendingHero, Deleted member 18840 and 2 others
I also look more masc than prettyboy and seem to attract high e girls more than skinny pretty girls even though I actually prefer the latter
Don't see what's the advantage of attracting slim girls
Their sex drive Is lower sex doesn't feel as good, you May think they're less primitive and more intelligent but they're still girls at the end of the day so the difference Is extremely low

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and Gargantuan
I follow a Tyrone on IG. One of his stories was a screenshot of a convo with a foid where he told her "tell your boyfriends to stop stealing my style". Then she told him that she is the one forcing his style onto every new boyfriend, because she is still that Tyronestruck. So brutal. Imagine a foid trying to make you look like the last Chad that left an imprint on her because she still can’t forget about him, and you have no idea you think she loves you
Yep that's what they do man. So if you got a buzzcut with high bf (as a white guy mainly), girls will easily know you don't get any bitches. That's the whole point!

Also if you see a guy in a relationship with a chick who isn't getting femalegaze-looksmaxed by her, gradually over time; that's a huge indicator that she isn't attracted to his looks in the first place so it's a futile pursuit for her to try change his style. That means she'd be with those type of guys for another reason like money, status, clout or whatever.

I saw a ginger buzzcut guy with shit skin, shit style with a pretty good looking chick a few days ago. And just based on the fact he's not "getting styled", is proof enough for me that she's not with him for his looks, because she doesn't care for him to look better in the eyes of femalegaze

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 22126 and Racky
She's unironically handing out the best looksmaxing advice there is though, for whatever pheno the guy is. I know black guys try to thugmaxx, nomineemaxx etc but if you can find out what way the majority of chicks want you to looksmax, isn't that the best way to looksmax?

• +1
Reactions: Racky
changing for women = cuck mentality so they deserve it
Yep that's what they do man. So if you got a buzzcut with high bf (as a white guy mainly), girls will easily know you don't get any bitches. That's the whole point!

Also if you see a guy in a relationship with a chick who isn't getting femalegaze-looksmaxed by her, gradually over time; that's a huge indicator that she isn't attracted to his looks in the first place so it's a futile pursuit for her to try change his style. That means she'd be with those type of guys for another reason like money, status, clout or whatever.

I saw a ginger buzzcut guy with shit skin, shit style with a pretty good looking chick a few days ago. And just based on the fact he's not "getting styled", is proof enough for me that she's not with him for his looks, because she doesn't care for him to look better in the eyes of femalegaze
dnr, bruh why do u write so much text, share your thoughts with less words u not a woman

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Racky and Seth Walsh
Prettyboyish looking lad here who sometimes gets the attention of stick foids under 22 but I want my woman to be 23 - 27 years old with ripe soft curves.

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: ´´´´´´´´ and Elvisandreaa
Dude you can't get the prettyboy look no matter how much you try
Some people just are not fit for it, using tren isn't gonna magically make you a prettyboy for the "female gaze"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and Xangsane
Dude you can't get the prettyboy look no matter how much you try
Some people just are not fit for it, using tren isn't gonna magically make you a prettyboy for the "female gaze"
it's not about the skin and i'm not prettyboy indeed but leaning more towards it than masc

Only rosties are attracted to me can we swap?

• +1
Reactions: litaz
Only rosties are attracted to me can we swap?
roasties are attracted to every young guy they don't really count
i've had offers from sugar mamas but jfl

• +1
Reactions: litaz
roasties are attracted to every young guy they don't really count
i've had offers from sugar mamas but jfl
thank you for boosting my ego man

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
i live and breathe the female gaze lifestyle

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
Perfect blend is like 75% masc 25% prettyboy, enough for you to still look attractive and attract high E foids and have good appeal but not too much for you to look straight up ogre

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and Xangsane

2 most important things:

Hi
Ily

• Love it
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Look at you faggot ass faggots having to act like gays in order to get pussy jfl 😂

• JFL
Reactions: Seth Walsh, Deleted member 22126 and the BULL
i live and breathe the female gaze lifestyle
11563.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, geezcel and Deleted member 22918

2 most important things:

Read every word

• Love it
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Nahh please tell that to my friend bro, all i hear out his mouth is copes like "Muh you need to be to be more mature bro" "she can grow to love you bro" "muh stop worrying about other guys" loll dude is 5 PSL talking like this smhhh. He can't actually be deluded and believe this heresy loll.

• +1
Reactions: Racky

2 most important things:

bump this tbh