AlexBrown84

AlexBrown84

Custom title:
Before I fell off a slide and hit my head on concrete at age 9, I had :

Kissed a girl during nap time in preschool

Played doctor with my female cousins while we were both naked

Was the cool NT black person in my all white Christian private school

After I fell off the slide and hit my head my life turned for the worse

Only got 1 gf in school after hitting my head and she would only give me head and I was too non NT to progress it so cheated on her

This ruined my school reputation and no girl wanted to be with me cuz I was non NT decisions maker

Went to a school sports trip to Japan and didn’t get any girls cuz I was too non NT while my uglier classmates got girls asking for their Snapchat after games

Now i live alone, whenever im with a girl at my apartment im too non NT to relax around her

I wish I never would’ve fell off the slide. Maybe then I could be NT and live a good life and have friends

But nope. Im non NT and have zero friends. ZERO

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: quackspirations, currylightskin, Elvisandreaa and 6 others
If I never fell off slide I would’ve eventually played for football team making me a cool person

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
@Zer0/∞ can you look back in your life and also remember a decisive moment that destined you for a life of non NT?

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
If I never fell off slide I would’ve eventually played for football team making me a cool person
I was on the football team and didn't turn into chad, doesn't work like that lmao.

The truth is, you were predestined to be autistic. My mother is an actuary & dad an engineer. I was always gonna be on the spectrum.

@Zer0/∞ can you look back in your life and also remember a decisive moment that destined you for a life of non NT?

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
I also hit my head the hardest.

I was on the football team and didn't turn into chad, doesn't work like that lmao.

The truth is, you were predestined to be autistic. My mother is an actuary & dad an engineer. I was always gonna be on the spectrum.
Then why was I able to do NT stuff before I hit my head?

You probably aren’t mulatto or black because these two things + football team equals success in high school

Then why was I able to do NT stuff before I hit my head?

You probably aren’t mulatto or black because these two things + football team equals success in high school
Yeah I am 100% NW euro

I did have relationships but I was still spergy. You can't escape it. The closest thing is mushrooms.

interesting. i believe it considering how much the formative years impact psyche

I was non NT for as long as I can remember.

I used to be an aggressive autist, but normie herds stomped that aggression out of me and made me into a cuck.