I felt kinda relieved these last days by going out dressing like a trash bag

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
One day (3 days ago or so) i went out to do my usual stuff (Training and going with my cousin and buying stuff and blah blah) and i did it dressing like a trash bag and looking too masculine with my hair messed up

I felt a calm and tranquility walking in the street that i never did in the past months. No one was watching me, i didn't felt judged by the people, the birds were singing, everything was fantastic.

If you have social anxiety combined with ADHD and high inhib this compensates way more than being stared at (Not because im GL which im not but just because of being tall people will look at you in this country). The problem is that once you get accostumed you want the dopamine rush but its irrelevant, its way better to be like this

Its f'ed up, i honestly cant understand how women go out dressing like prostitutes and don't feel a grain of shame and anxiety especially when there is a man every 5 seconds jumping on them. You gotta be mentally a snake to go out like that, it's like you want people to evil eye you or something.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and c0pemaxxer
You wear trash bags?

• Hmm...
Reactions: MaghrebGator