I felt like a cuck after my first minimum wage job

F

FaceandHFD

Zephir
Used to work at this nightclub in my city and it was nice earning my first 1k eur ngl.
But i felt like a cuck knowing that some old balding manlet deemed that I was worth 6eur/hour. Keep in mind the job was extremely hard and the nightclub was overcrowded
I swore to myself to never do this cuck shit again unless absolutely necessary. It is better to be a fucking criminal, a parasite to your parents or even homeless than slaving away for this kind of wage.
I will never be a wagecuck tbh. Even told my parents that i am not going to ever work minimum wage again

• +1
Reactions: Demir and AspiringChad
At least you’re making money.

Lmao what 6€/h is garbage wage

Be something like a cashier or the guy who works in warehouses and packed stuff fr.

6eur/hr LOLLLL

is it even possible to make minimum wage as a filthy kike?

Lmao what 6€/h is garbage wage

Be something like a cashier or the guy who works in warehouses and packed stuff fr.
greece boyo
just lol
worked 12 hours non-stop

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
Chad and Stacy make ten times that by uploading a selfie every few days for orbiters to see. Jfl at the world. J.F.L

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended and FaceandHFD
Chad and Stacy make ten times that by uploading a selfie every few days for orbiters to see. Jfl at the world. J.F.L
yeah thats why I dont want to be a wagie... what a scam

hoping my education and scams pay off

What do you define as a non-cuck job?

Most people, whether they earn 15k/150k, report to someone who earns more than them, and has determined their value. That’s how business works. Most people (even white-collars) feel underpaid for their labour. It’s just enough to keep doing it. It was enough to make you show up. That’s how capitalism works.

You started off by enjoying the sense of achievement, and rationalised it down to being worse than homelessness. I gotta disagree. Something is better than nothing & everyone starts somewhere. Employment ain’t looks - people actually progress & grow.

What do you define as a non-cuck job?

Most people, whether they earn 15k/150k, report to someone who earns more than them, and has determined their value. That’s how business works. Most people (even white-collars) feel underpaid for their labour. It’s just enough to keep doing it. It was enough to make you show up. That’s how capitalism works.

You started off by enjoying the sense of achievement, and rationalised it down to being worse than homelessness. I gotta disagree. Something is better than nothing & everyone starts somewhere. Employment ain’t looks - people actually progress & grow.

personally i determine that by using a thought exercise. if someone came up to me and asked me if i wanted to roughly an hour of X activity for Y amount of dollars, would i do it?

like hey i need you to help me move some shit out my house, it'll take about an hour. i'll give you 8 dollars for compensation.

when you think about it like that, im like FUCK no my time is worth more than 8 dollars. keep going up in dollars until you reach a point where you would do it. mine is about 15 bucks. so i dont think i would feel cucked in a job if i make 15 bucks an hour. 8 dollars is fucking criminal

if you were a girl you could just sell your piss and panties, life is true suffeirng

Users who are viewing this thread

Back