I figured out why i used to be obsessed with tanning

ChadpreetMaxxer

ChadpreetMaxxer

The Blackpill godfather of uncomfortable truths.
I figured out why i used to be obsessed with tanning

cos im personally really white and my seuxal preferences is im obsessed with brown girls

so me tanning made me more attractive to me, but the opposite for others

and another reason i thought tan looked better was cos id do skincare put a bunch of moisturiser and stuff so my skin would be glowing shiny

and now ive come to realize what i was doing and accept my pale as fuck skin

it doesnt look good most the time to me

but i saw a photo where i was pale af with a bunch of skincare and moisturiser and shit

and it was pure white but glass shiny skin and it looked model tier

and ive just realized i can just do that glass skin skincare thing now. i was going in the wrong direction before

but yeah basically

getting glass skin from skincare is very important for tanned and espeically pale people

and careful when doing stuff like tanning. make sure ur not appealing to what YOUR sexual preferences are. make sure your appealing to exactly what girls your going after like

No one gives a fuck rajesh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, LiteralCaucasian, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 2 others
@MoggerGaston

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and MoggerGaston
@MoggerGaston
a healthy tan is much more attractive than pale white basement dweller skin.

I've been trying to get it through skincare, supplements and diet but it's all cope.
fake-tan-for-pale-skin-1024x676.png

left (my skin) looks giga subhuman under artificial light, which the world has too much of.

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Gandy, StrangerDanger and 2 others

I've been trying to get it through skincare, supplements and diet but it's all cope.

left (my skin) looks giga subhuman under artificial light, which the world has too much of.
tan is bad if you have ethnic colouring like dark eye dark hair

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and BugeyeBigNoseCurry

To who? Majority of the white worships white skin

And “basement dweller skin” is just something u made up. U can put any positive or negative word next to white or tan skin and make it sound good

Dirty brown skin sounds bad
Golden brown skin sounds good
Pale basement dweller skin sounds bad
Glass Snow White /milky white skin sounds good

Whiteness is associated with wealth status and beauty in majority of the world

Tan skin is associated with dirty, poor, short countries , manual labour

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and thereallegend
To who? Majority of the white worships white skin

And “basement dweller skin” is just something u made up. U can put any positive or negative word next to white or tan skin and make it sound good

Dirty brown skin sounds bad
Golden brown skin sounds good
Pale basement dweller skin sounds bad
Glass Snow White /milky white skin sounds good

Whiteness is associated with wealth status and beauty in majority of the world

Tan skin is associated with dirty, poor, short countries , manual labour
Doesnt work like that in white countries. Tan mogs

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, PSLdemigod and Gandy
  • JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose

I believe the left would win in a Tinder battle vs the right.

• Hmm...
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and MoggerGaston
to low class people
Nah, pasty skin is disgusting to prime women regardless of social class. Rich girls just like hood rats are sleeping with tanned white guys while in college.

I have very pasty skin by default (Fitzpatrick 1 or lower) and I need to use Melanotan II to look normal (not to mention, muscle definition even while you're shredded is nonexistent with pasty white skin, with even a slight tan you look much more ripped).

My match rate on apps also shot up by ~500% after a tan. It's one of the biggest looksmax you can do as a very white guy.

A tan implies you have an active, outdoorsy life if you are white. It implies you don't sit around in a basement all day or work a nerdy job. It implies you move around and are extroverted.

Another thing, even small blemishes or spots look very bright red on pale skin and make you look nerdy and unappealing.
Just another reason why I maintain a tan year round.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, PoopyFaceTomatoNose, PSLdemigod and 1 other person
nah you can make pasty skin look good. but jsut need skincare and you get a white, glass skin and it looks very good and high class

you only think it looks better personally because you're attracted to darker skinned races cos ur extremely white

nah you can make pasty skin look good. but jsut need skincare and you get a white, glass skin and it looks very good and high class

you only think it looks better personally because you're attracted to darker skinned races cos ur extremely white
I'm not that attracted to darker skinned girls. I mostly prefer white girls or latina women who are pretty pale. But they also prefer tanned guys.

Even when you look at white people dating shows like Love Island, all the 'chads' women truly lust for are whites who have a very tanned buff body. They make fun of pasty men.

PSL sites even have a name for this type of man attractive clubber girls gravitate towards - RTT. (Roids, tats, tan)

Pasty skin or that 'vampire pheno' fits very, very few white men. It's a better look on Asian men.
(I can't pinpoint why, but tan looks worse on asians for some reason - too little contrast?)

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and PoopyFaceTomatoNose
I'm not that attracted to darker skinned girls. I mostly prefer white girls or latina women who are pretty pale. But they also prefer tanned guys.

Even when you look at white people dating shows like Love Island, all the 'chads' women truly lust for are whites who have a very tanned buff body. They make fun of pasty men.

Pasty skin or that 'vampire pheno' fits very, very few white men. It's a better look on Asian men.
(I can't pinpoint why, but tan looks worse on asians for some reason)
Purely on love island is tanned men preferred. Because it’s north Europeans. Aka the blondest whitest people. Who are attracted to darker.

Every other part of the world including latinas prefers white skinned male

Idk why u just said latinas prefer tanned guys lol