kekeke, my feet always grow bigger before my height does, 186 here i come

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, vermillioncorefan and Gonthar
How old and tall are you?

What is that brah

185cm teen late
Yeah, I doubt you're gonna grow in height anymore...Your facial bones however can still develop until the mid 20s. Also vitamin K2 is probably more important than D, it redirects the calcium do deposit in the right places -in the bones.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Yeah, I doubt you're gonna grow in height anymore...Your facial bones however can still develop until the mid 20s. Also vitamin K2 is probably more important than D, it redirects the calcium do deposit in the right places -in the bones.
i grew 3 months ago albeit 1cm and roughly 1" in the past year

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
How long did you stay in the sun for?

Taking vitamin D pills is a potentially dangerous meme, sun exposure or intake of foods with vitamin D is enough.

Supplementing it will only result in low magnesium levels, insomnia, heart arrhythmia and too much calcium in the bloodstream

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thereallegend, 5'7 zoomer, wsada and 1 other person
Doubt it

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 25223
Taking vitamin D pills is a potentially dangerous meme, sun exposure or intake of foods with vitamin D is enough.

Supplementing it will only result in low magnesium levels, insomnia, heart arrhythmia and too much calcium in the bloodstream
keep memeing

Getting supplements and everything for one more cm

Also vitamin K2 is probably more important than D, it redirects the calcium do deposit in the right places -in the bones.
Both are important and should be taken together.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, TechnoBoss and Gonthar
I haven't measured my height in 1 month, doubt it will grow much from 185 tbf, but I love copium.

It's such a good height anyway, girls still call me tall even if I'm being height mogged by 190cm guys. And I still get to height mog most guys, I know I'm not short but its still good to be taller.

Last edited:
How often do you take

• +1
kekeke, my feet always grow bigger before my height does, 186 here i come
suplements don"t absorb, thaats why im making a vitamine D lamp

how to die by 1 pill

wassup its been almost 2 months have you grown any taller ?

Congratulations

i measured 6'1 morning height only
defintitly taller but its less than 1" since september, (I can see the difference when im around my family (i moved away for university when i hadn't seen them in months))

What is your source for the Vitamin D

• +1
what else u taking

• +1
What is your source for the Vitamin D
what else u taking
I don't know if i would have grown the same anyways but its nu vitamind3 10000 iu £15
Im just taking a generic fish oil omega 3 1000 & multivitamin that cost £2 a bottlle as we

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: traveler and Fiqh
I just turned 17, i take supplements like 2-3 times a day will i grow taller? Im in a growth spurt rn too i think

sounds good im 18 i might hop on it as well, how much does it cost you for each month ?
I just turned 17, i take supplements like 2-3 times a day will i grow taller? Im in a growth spurt rn too i think
don't expect it to make a miniscule of difference, it is less than £5 a month, nothing.
I just took advice from austin wayne videos who grew to 6'5.
I honestly believe there is a 90% chance i would have grown anyway, and physical exercise and sleep espexially are way more important.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314
don't expect it to make a miniscule of difference, it is less than £5 a month, nothing.
I just took advice from austin wayne videos who grew to 6'5.
I honestly believe there is a 90% chance i would have grown anyway, and physical exercise and sleep espexially are way more important.
just for the fuck of it why not i have nothing to lose anyways