I finally realize why I'm not NT - SLEEP APNEA

ivan.kuk

ivan.kuk

Platinum
Sleep apnea is a curse bestowed on subhuman recessedcels like me. It is trully the biggest fucking suicide inducing malayse you can have.

I've wasted my last 5 years of life being a depressed, low-energy, anhedonic version of my self. I could have been such a mogger. This fills me with rage. It is trully not worth living with sleep apnea. The sleep you get is 30% effective as a normal one. Once in a blue moon I get a proper sleep that cures my depression, gets back my energy levels and overall makes me think that life is worth living. If you never had it, consider yourself lucky you fucking dolt.

Being recessed is the biggest FUCKING CURSE on mankind.

I'm a fucking poorcel because of this shit, wasted so much potential, could have had a $7k monthly income in Eastern Europe, lived as a king, if I only didn't get fired from the job because of my depression. Fucks sake.

I've went to do a sleep study TWICE, and it's been negative both times. MY FUCKING ASS. There is abolutely no fucking way that I don't have apnea being a totally recessed subhuman. JFL at the jewish healthcare system.

I'm 24 and I'm getting a CPAP machine for myself, even though I'm not prescribed. As soon as I get money. I'm also gonna do bimax and fuck anyone that judges me because of it, they didn't have to live with this FUCKING SHIT FOR THEIR WHOLE LIFE.

TLDR. Life with sleep apnea is not life and is wasted. Not even joking.

• +1
Reactions: axm, BrutalMogger and Mindset
At-home sleep studies give false negatives a lot. In-labs usually don't. Did you get home sleep studies?

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
mk 677 and melatonin until bimax

If you are not consulting for bimax currently you should just rope

nah its your brain chemistry. start doing drugs if you want to be NT and ASCEND

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive
lol who do you think is gonna judge you for getting bimax
i'm also gonna do bimax and fuck anyone that judges me because of it
everyone will actually mire

• +1
Reactions: ivan.kuk
lol who do you think is gonna judge you for getting bimax

everyone will actually mire
I will live until my 40's like I should have in my 20's. This world stole my youth.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Whatever and counterintuitive
mk 677 and melatonin until bimax
how will mk677 help with apnea. Does it expand my palate jfl. Melatonin is for fixing sleep schdule, it aactually worsens sleep QUALITY.

• JFL
Reactions: BrutalMogger
how will mk677 help with apnea. Does it expand my palate jfl. Melatonin is for fixing sleep schdule, it aactually worsens sleep QUALITY.
mk 677 increases gh which in return gives more REM and deep sleep. It increases the quality of the sleep that you have.

Life feels better once you realize it's not your fault.

I also was diagnosed with Sleep Apnea and UARS. Definitely sucks, but things get better once you start addressing it.

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid
You're old enough where a steroid cycle might help you. Your mandible might grow. Then you can expand your upper jaw without surgery.

You're old enough where a steroid cycle might help you. Your mandible might grow. Then you can expand your upper jaw without surgery.
You mean with MSE? Will taking PCG and AI save me from natural production shutdown? Like what, 500mg cycle?

Attachments

• 14523233.PNG
    14523233.PNG
    147.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: sqwertyl
Yes reccession causes sleep apnea but not at your age.

maybe like 30+. If you want surgery try inducing sleep apnea with mouth breathing and sleep position

Yes reccession causes sleep apnea but not at your age.

maybe like 30+. If you want surgery try inducing sleep apnea with mouth breathing and sleep position
Not at my age? Your source? The mechanisms are the same. My airway collapses and my palatte is too narrow.

You can just take downers and drink booze beforehand and induce sleep apnea.

Not at my age? Your source? The mechanisms are the same. My airway collapses and my palatte is too narrow.

You can just take downers and drink booze beforehand and induce sleep apnea.
You failed two sleep studies?

Depression perfectly explains your fatigue and brain fog. Do you have allergies? do you take allergy meds?

You failed two sleep studies?

Depression perfectly explains your fatigue and brain fog. Do you have allergies? do you take allergy meds?
One was done in lab, where I slept for only half an hour, and based on that they diagnosed me that I don't have it. Jfl. Second on was at home.

I snore when I sleep and wake up really tired and groggy. I sleep with my mouth open unless I tape it. When I do tape it, I have minimal improvements. The cause of which is that my throat still collapses probably. When younger I remember sleep being much more refreshing. Now it's not. At all.

One was done in lab, where I slept for only half an hour, and based on that they diagnosed me that I don't have it. Jfl. Second on was at home.

I snore when I sleep and wake up really tired and groggy. I sleep with my mouth open unless I tape it. When I do tape it, I have minimal improvements. The cause of which is that my throat still collapses probably. When younger I remember sleep being much more refreshing. Now it's not. At all.
Ok I believe you but remember most people who snore are perfectly NT and non-depressed. Medications that treat sleep apnea also treat depression/anxiety, ask for meds if you get diagnosed

• +1
Ok I believe you but remember most people who snore are perfectly NT and non-depressed. Medications that treat sleep apnea also treat depression/anxiety, ask for meds if you get diagnosed
Fair enough. I'm sure that I have some condition that makes my sleep subpar. I tried a lot of different options to treat my symptoms, but all fell short. When I was LTR I was the most depressed, so it's not because of lack of sex.

You mean with MSE? Will taking PCG and AI save me from natural production shutdown? Like what, 500mg cycle?
Yeah that should be enough. Either MSE or just mewing or something. Probably don't need PCG or AI unless you do more after that. A small cycle can give results there's lots of androgen receptors in the masseter muscles. Chew gum too.

Surgery is super expensive and has way more side effects than steroids.

Last edited:
  • +1
Sleep apnea is a curse bestowed on subhuman recessedcels like me. It is trully the biggest fucking suicide inducing malayse you can have.

I've wasted my last 5 years of life being a depressed, low-energy, anhedonic version of my self. I could have been such a mogger. This fills me with rage. It is trully not worth living with sleep apnea. The sleep you get is 30% effective as a normal one. Once in a blue moon I get a proper sleep that cures my depression, gets back my energy levels and overall makes me think that life is worth living. If you never had it, consider yourself lucky you fucking dolt.

Being recessed is the biggest FUCKING CURSE on mankind.

I'm a fucking poorcel because of this shit, wasted so much potential, could have had a $7k monthly income in Eastern Europe, lived as a king, if I only didn't get fired from the job because of my depression. Fucks sake.

I've went to do a sleep study TWICE, and it's been negative both times. MY FUCKING ASS. There is abolutely no fucking way that I don't have apnea being a totally recessed subhuman. JFL at the jewish healthcare system.

I'm 24 and I'm getting a CPAP machine for myself, even though I'm not prescribed. As soon as I get money. I'm also gonna do bimax and fuck anyone that judges me because of it, they didn't have to live with this FUCKING SHIT FOR THEIR WHOLE LIFE.

TLDR. Life with sleep apnea is not life and is wasted. Not even joking.

View attachment 3134967
How do you know if you have sleep apnea