I finally smiled at some girls (story)

I

idkagoodusername

Satire Account
I went through all of high school and college being too afraid to smile at, flirt with, or talk to girls, even ones that were staring/giving me iois (it happened occasionally since I'm a normie). I still can barely flirt with girls I'm chatting with, but at least I've made progress in that area. But one challenge I could never overcome was to smile at a girl who I was making eye contact with/considering approaching. Every time I tried, the most I could manage was smiling as I was looking away, which probably looked super weak.

Anyway, the past few months during corona were hard times for me because I had some health shit to deal with (unrelated to covid). I've been feeling better lately tho, and I recently got a haircut to get rid of my annoying shaggy corona bangs. Today I went to a local park to walk around and enjoy the weather. After an hour, I started to walk back to my car and I was approaching 2 teenage girls sitting on a bench. I've made a habit to clench my jaw and slightly squint whenever I see girls thanks to the autistic dogma of this site, so I assumed that facial pose as I walked. The girl facing me glanced at me off and on as I got closer, and then her friend turned around to look at me and we made eye contact. This was the first time in my life that 2 girls in mid-conversation paused to look at me. Usually they ignore me. Since I'm an awkward beta, I looked away and kept walking. Tbh i also felt weird about having this interaction with literal jbs, but since my short hair cut and collagen-maxxed skin make me look like a giant 10 year old, I guess it was appropriate. I continued walking, then I got in my car and started to leave the place. As I was leaving, I saw those girls standing on the sidewalk I was about to drive by. I put on my sunglasses, drove a bit slow, and as I passed them we looked at each other again and I grinned.

Unfortunately I had to quickly look back at the road again to avoid hitting the car in front of me, so I didn't see their reaction. But nevertheless, this was a personal victory for me cuz I overcame a big mental block. It's hard for a borderline aspie to smile at a girl without his brain overloading with anxiety. This was the lifefuel I've been waiting for since corona shut the world down. I haven't seen girls in a while.

P.S. this was mostly a journal entry for me. I don't really give a shit if you say dn rd. Why tf would you click on a thread that has "story" in the title if you're not gonna read

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292, Deleted member 5583, Deleted member 7776 and 4 others
Good job you smiled at girls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zealot, Deleted member 4946, kuroro and 16 others
They instantly threw up as you looked away OP

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 773, Deleted member 39, Deleted member 6892 and 4 others
Dn rd, but looks good ngl tbh

You guys sometimes amaze me on how aspies you are

but op, keep trying to act normal
force yourself to do this kind of thing but be aware to not look like a crazy guy who smiles at everyone

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother, idkagoodusername, Deleted member 6512 and 3 others
Ngl i pictured you as a massive aspie as i was reading this but then realized i never smiled at a random girl in my entire life myself, gonna try it from now on if thats what the people of the outside world do :feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: idkagoodusername and thecaste
if i smiled at a girl she would call the police

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: idkagoodusername, Patient A, Deleted member 39 and 3 others
I smiled at a girl once, now I have 2 charges of sexual assualt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: idkagoodusername, 5'8manlet, Entschuldigung and 2 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: idkagoodusername, Deleted member 6512, 5'8manlet and 9 others
No one wants my collagenless face smiling at them

• So Sad
Reactions: idkagoodusername
JFL if you aren't smilingmaxxing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: idkagoodusername, owlofathena and Spierdolony
Low inhib, I don't even have the balls to look at girls that I don't know

• +1
Reactions: idkagoodusername
Sending virtual slap

EA650FEF 94BE 4A1F 93F7 811725824621

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
Ngl i pictured you as a massive aspie as i was reading this but then realized i never smiled at a random girl in my entire life myself
This. Most of you dipshits laughing can't do it either.
C 658VsXoAo3ovC

The problem is I look retarded and I have an uneven smile. Moody staremaxxing makes them cum tbh

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother