I finally will try OLD srsly

Abhorrence

Abhorrence

BASED WORLD BILLIONAIRE
Setting up OLD accounts rn gonna put semi frauded selfies and the few NT photos that I have
I am so done with loneliness I will try to take what I can get. IRL I can't meet anyone really I completely isolated myself from the people around me and it's hard to come back from that, maybe I'm making excuses but I will try OLD first and in a short period of time if my situation won't improve I will probably lose my marbles

@SecularIslamist @Tabula Rasa

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, IAMNOTANINCEL, SecularIslamist and 3 others
OLD success or OD success
PR or ER

Setting up OLD accounts rn gonna put semi frauded selfies and the few NT photos that I have
I am so done with loneliness I will try to take what I can get. IRL I can't meet anyone really I completely isolated myself from the people around me and it's hard to come back from that, maybe I'm making excuses but I will try OLD first and in a short period of time if my situation won't improve I will probably lose my marbles

@SecularIslamist @Tabula Rasa
Bhai share with me your profile. Make sure you use pics where you're mogging subhuman manlets. Don't use Tinder, use Hinge.

Trying OLD at the ripe old age of 28 made me feel like an unwanted subhuman retard, because I was only being liked by femcels / LTBs. But then when I found out I'm doing better than 90% of guys it made me feel better. That made me realise it's way over for men than I thought.

Using OLD is accepting defeat graciously.

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
about time, you fucking 6'5 fakecel

• JFL
Reactions: Abhorrence and SecularIslamist
foid is gonna report you for catfishing

• JFL
Reactions: Abhorrence