I find Incels to be More Jealous/ Cockblockers than Normies

Z

zyzz007 returns

Master
Like if you are struggling with girls in real life most normies will try to help
telling you that not all is lost, go to the gym, be more confident, keep trying, all women are not that shallow.

But incels are very competitive. They tell you that you are ugly, to kill yourself, to rope, it is hopeless and
if you post yourself with a girl or especially an indian with a girl, they will underrate the girl and say she is ugly
whilst they pull out their little dick to fap to her and would kill for a girl like that.

In one case an incel here who never had a girl told me im ugly and not meant to reproduce, but I
actually had a 16yr girl interested in me when I was 12, and when I was 17 I became GL in my country and a number of
girls were interested.

Point being you should never take advice from a hatefuel incel who lived his entire life on the computer
and jealous of your good fortune.

These types of people dont live in reality and think becuz they dont get girls that you shouldnt if you are not white or look
like a male model. They people are hateful, jealous and insane.

Normies are evil too, but I find with respect to dating, unless it is with a girl they have a crush on, they will generally give
encouragement to keep trying and may try to even help you.

well yeah

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta
Normies are just being themselves, incels are traumatized

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
Your prefer being told bullshit and fairy dust cope I prefer being told the truth so that I don’t waste my time and lose face

selection bias :
"An incel was mean to me so all incels are jealous frustrated haters"
Jfl at thinking that normies arent competitive. Normies are nicer to sub5 like you because you're not a "threat" and they bombard you with cope advice to prevent you from competing with them.

selection bias :
"An incel was mean to me so all incels are jealous frustrated haters"
Jfl at thinking that normies arent competitive. Normies are nicer to sub5 like you because you're not a "threat" and they bombard you with cope advice to prevent you from competing with them.
how am i a sub 5 when I got girls in my teenage years when they are the most shallow?
Also I was know as goodlooking in my country from age 17 and up.

Also normies are definitely not nice to sub 5, you are sprouting incel basement theories. Before 17 I look ugly with acne and glasses and normies were cruel to me. At 17 and above I got GL as I said and the same normies started to praise my looks and I got girls.

So you are Another jealous hateful incel detected.