i find it funny how incel brain implodes when they see a guy they dont find good looking with a girl

D

Deleted member 21735

Kraken
like its absurd to think that maybe the girl likes his face and your opinion is irrelevant. then they start spewing bs like money, status, NT, with 0 evidence to back it up then find out the guy makes less money than the girl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, ;-; and Deleted member 24444
Lol, i thought everyone knew psl was just conjecture at this point. Nobody actually takes this chit seriously

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, Deleted member 26289, alriodai and 2 others
Ive been a lurker for quite a while but ive sort of come to a similar conclusion after months of looking thru the boards. occams razor bro. Its not that deep when it comes to shit like this and you shouldnt lose sleep or beat urself up because a bitch wants an ugly nigga over you

On grape niggas here will do insane mental gymnastics to explain it away but its as simple as he got a horse cock or something jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 23778, Deleted member 17997 and 2 others
Ive been a lurker for quite a while but ive sort of come to a similar conclusion after months of looking thru the boards. occams razor bro. Its not that deep when it comes to shit like this and you shouldnt lose sleep or beat urself up because a bitch wants an ugly nigga over you

On grape niggas here will do insane mental gymnastics to explain it away but its as simple as he got a horse cock or something jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997 and Deleted member 24712
Normies getting dates or even laid isn't anything really all that special but they usually need a mixture of personality, not being broke, or a bit of know-how on dating/social skills. Some people will find them to be decent enough partners but these normies are never thirsted over

Imagine how cucked it is to put in that much effort into dating or building a social circle when a chadlite can literally just do all that without even lifting a finger. For whatever it took those normies to build those relationships a chad will get that the moment someone just lays eyes on them

• +1
Reactions: Racky, RecessedChinCel, forevermirin and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and Deleted member 19036
Thats the thing, they think all ugly guys with good looking girls are betabux and she is just using him but in reality she actually loves him, they make too many assumptions instead of taking it at face value

There's alot of average or even below average looking men in relationships with women. I have no problem admitting to this at all 😂😂😂.

You're average dude is not getting NSA casual sex like chad. Most marriages are literally betabux relationships where it's a normie dude with maybe some relationship experiences in his youth paired up with ran through becky who had a bunch of ONS with chads and tyrones off dating apps or from the club that she will never tell him of, or if he does find out, she'll just gaslight/ shame him by saying something along the lines of "the past the past sweety 💅💅💅:"

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, leveruis and Sprinkles
ormies getting dates or even laid isn't anything really all that special but they usually need a mixture of personality, not being broke, or a bit of know-how on dating/social skills. Some people will find them to be decent enough partners but these normies are never thirsted over
personality doesnt matter at all lol, and social/dating skills is a redpill cope

• Hmm...
Reactions: WanderingBurro
There's alot of average or even below average looking men in relationships with women. You're average dude is not getting NSA casual sex like chad. Most marriages are literally betabux relationships where it's a normie dude with maybe some relationship experiences in his youth paired up with ran through becky who had a bunch of ONS with chads and tyrones off dating apps or from the club that she will never tell him of, or if he does find out, she'll just gaslight/ shame him by saying something along the lines of "the past the past sweety 💅💅💅:"
yes but this is infinately better than what incels have which is bascially nothing. i dont have contact with any girl at all. i dont know any girls, and i cant meet any and even if i do meet one they dont want anything to dow ti me

i think ur the one coping that the 8x6 subhuman gets more action than u bud
if someone gets action then they aint subhuman. face forever

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
if someone gets action then they aint subhuman. face forever
Copium gif

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26289 and Deleted member 21735
yes but this is infinately better than what incels have which is bascially nothing. i dont have contact with any girl at all. i dont know any girls, and i cant meet any and even if i do meet one they dont want anything to dow ti me
Is it lmfao? 😂 These girls are NOT genuinely physically attracted to their husband's like they were with chads. They only SETTLED down with him because they failed to be able to lockdown a chad for a commitment, and so in order to be able to have a family at all, they had relax their looks standards and actually finally go for their looksmatch because he was a FINANCIAL SAFE/ STABLE choice. This is quite literally nothing more than a fancier form of prostitution 😂. The normie dude trades his financial resources, she trades her pussy in return. Without his stable finances, she would've never gone for him in the first place.

Honestly you might as well just go see an actual prostitute at this point and just cut all the fake bullshit out in the middle. Atleast you are guaranteed sex. In marriage you cannot demand your wife to have sex with you just because you are the main breadwinner in the house (atleast not in the west), and forcing yourself on to her is literally rape which is illegal and will land in you jail for many years. From there she will just divorce rape you and take all your shit while you rot in prison.

Like i said, just going to see an actual prostitute is a better alternative option, and even better, spending your hard earned money on getting cosmetic surgeries done so that you can become ACTUALLY attractive and have a higher chance of a woman ACTUALLY being GENUINELY attracted to you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218, Yuhbwoynadia, RecessedChinCel and 1 other person
These girls are NOT genuinely physically attracted to their husband's like they were with chads. They only SETTLED down with him because they failed to be able to lockdown a chad for a commitment, and so in order to be able to have a family at all, they had relax their looks standards and actually finally go for their looksmatch because he was a FINANCIAL SAFE/ STABLE choice. This is quite literally nothing more than a fancier form of prostitution 😂. The normie dude trades his financial resources, she trades her pussy in return. Without his stable finances, she would've never gone for him in the first place.
cooooope. women do NOT have sex with men they dont like. the only women that do this are prostitues, but prostitutes are so subhuman that you cant rly call them women.

ike i said, just going to see an actual prostitute is a better alternative option, and even better, spending your hard earned money on getting cosmetic surgeries done so that you can become ACTUALLY attractive and have a higher chance of a woman ACTUALLY being GENUINELY attracted to you.
prostitutes ARE NOT women. they are an unidentified gender.

cooooope. women do NOT have sex with men they dont like. the only women that do this are prostitues, but prostitutes are so subhuman that you cant rly call them women.

Women quite literally have been marrying and fucking financially stable men whom they weren't physically/ sexually attracted to for thousands of years up now, until modern day lmao 🙄🙄😂😂😂

Hoever this tradition Is starting to slowly die out in modern day, so I do agree with you. More and more women are going to start just staying alone and live a single life while casually fucking chads on the side if they can't manage to lock down one for a commitment because now women are allowed to be in the workforce and therefore can earn their own livelihoods and not have to marry and survive off the money of a man they aren't physically attracted to.

prostitutes ARE NOT women. they are an unidentified gender.

🙄

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
There's alot of average or even below average looking men in relationships with women. I have no problem admitting to this at all 😂😂😂.

You're average dude is not getting NSA casual sex like chad. Most marriages are literally betabux relationships where it's a normie dude with maybe some relationship experiences in his youth paired up with ran through becky who had a bunch of ONS with chads and tyrones off dating apps or from the club that she will never tell him of, or if he does find out, she'll just gaslight/ shame him by saying something along the lines of "the past the past sweety 💅💅💅:"
thing is not every guy want to have sex on a daily basis every hour with a different girl

some of us are content and happy with just having a good social life, true close friends, having a few parties every 2 months, meeting new people new experiences, fucking what? 5 or 6 girls a year in our prime/youth and find a loving caring GF

do you think all of us want to be model PSL guys on instagram with 100k followers tiktok known and fuck a gigastacy every day?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
Women quite literally have been marrying and fucking financially stable men whom they weren't physically/ sexually attracted to for thousands of years up now, until modern day lmao
tales. i dont know a single woman who did that. what i do know, is girls fucking guys who mkae less money than them or are even jobless and these guys dont fit you autistic beauty standards.

I couldn't care less about some betabuxxer lmao

thing is not every guy want to have sex on a daily basis every hour with a different girl

some of us are content and happy with just having a good social life, true close friends, having a few parties every 2 months, meeting new people new experiences, fucking what? 5 or 6 girls a year in our prime/youth and find a loving caring GF

do you think all of us want to be model PSL guys on instagram with 100k followers tiktok known and fuck a gigastacy every day?
Lmao pretty much every guy wants this??? You're not special for wanting this.

Every guy that's normal mentally will eventually want a family some day with some cute foid cause it's literally our biological instincts to reproduce and have children. 😂😂😂

Even I want children some day, but I can't have them because I'm too ugly to get a girl, and I'm also afraid to pass on my ugly genes to my children and condemn them to the same terrible life that I had to live.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Lmao pretty much every guy wants this??? You're not special for wanting this.

Every guy that's normal mentally will eventually want a family some day with some cute foid cause it's literally our biological instincts to reproduce and have children. 😂😂😂

Even I want children some day, but I can't have them because I'm too ugly to get a girl, and I'm also afraid to pass on my ugly genes to my children and condemn them to the same terrible life that I had to live.
True but why do most of this forum stress about seeing chads on PSL being able to get any girl on tinder then? If they actually want a cute family with a cute foid?

The last one is actuallly achievable without chad looks, all you have to do is just softmaxx unless it's over tier for you

They are an exception and usually white.

It's a complicated thing:
The average man has a relationship even when young. Uglier men do too, and most relationships are with looksmatches (though there are some exceptions)
The average man definitely doesn't slay either, and definitely doesn't slay attractive women

And I doubt women are genuinely attracted to LTNs. It feels like a compromise at best. I doubt it's personality, since being real, most people (the ones here included) don't really have meaningfully different personalities
At best, it's shared experiences. It's also the idea of pragmatism and the knowledge that a chad would pump and dump them or not treat them right (or perhaps past experience with this)
The LTN maybe doesn't get abused, but he still has to do a lot of the work in the relationship, pay for things and so on
While Chad gets everything handed to him

I'm also sure there are relationships where the girl genuinely likes the guy, I'm not going to attempt to categorize all relationships and I simply don't know what happens in most normie ones
But as far as it is twisted to the modern idea of love, even if its stable and tame, there are such satisfying relationships that exist. Even if both partners recognize that there is someone else they'd rather have (even including literal gigachad and stacy models), it's no different from wishing you had a better job, more money, etc. It's a part of life

Most of us can't consistently slay. Even as an HTN you have to put in a lot of effort for your looksmatch and have a chance of getting ghosted. Only chadlites+ really can easily. I want to, I'd rather slay than have a relationship, but it takes so much more effort.
This is why most men desire relationships, its the easiest way to guarantee consistent sex. That opposed to tinder, where a girl may ghost you at any time, to organize a date, and even then hope for sex after or repeatedly. Remember that all these women have a million options

And as people age it gets worse. Your options only really become whores and everyone with some dignity and sentience knows they're being disrespected in the marriage. Post wall roasties only choose now to settle down with men. As female income goes up, probably even less women will choose to do so.

A bit of a directionless rant, but I don't really know what people like us can go for. Even if you aren't subhuman, you don't really have that pleasure. Pretty much the only way to be set is to date a girl from high school and marry her, but even those women tend to cheat. So who knows

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, RecessedChinCel and CFW432
its as simple as he got a horse cock or something jfl
How would she even know this upon meeting? This is the weirdest cope imo. If a girl isn't attracted to you initially the size of your cock means nothing

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
if she doesnt like your face, she wont like anything else on yu
ive seen short subhuman niggers and short white gymbros with no jobs getting htbs and stacylites to be their loyal personal slaves even though they seemingly have nothing to offer financially or in looks

charisma is a hell of a drug

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 23778
ive seen short subhuman niggers and short white gymbros with no jobs getting htbs and stacylites to be their loyal personal slaves even though they seemingly have nothing to offer financially or in looks

charisma is a hell of a drug
its not charisma, they are just their type. women have different types in case you havent got it by now. charisma is a cope, if women and people in general, dont like your face, they wont like anything you say or do in general

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
if women and people in general, dont like your face, they wont like anything you say or do in general
ok probably true but i dont think charisma is a cope. do you know how many women literally killed themselves bc adolf hitler rejected them? even before he had a lot of power. he wasnt a chad or even chadlite OR EVEN htn, he just had charisma

its not charisma, they are just their type. women have different types in case you havent got it by now. charisma is a cope, if women and people in general, dont like your face, they wont like anything you say or do in general
and idk about the short subhuman looking niggers maybe they were just snowbunnies and the nig had some strong dick game, but yea the 5'3 5'4 gymbros ive known who slayed had really good face and were usually really funny had a good smile and were just all around pleasant to be around. if they were 5'3 5'4 with ugly face and bad personality it wouldve been completely over

Normies rely on luck and numbers game hoping some female perceives him as a 6.5 instead of a 5.5

With Chad there is no luck. This is where the whole “dry streak” normie cope comes from. Normies entire dating lives rely on circumstance and chance while Chad just makes a tinder account and orders your looksmatch to his door like Papa Johns.
@CFW432

• +1
Reactions: dracosondracos and Deleted member 19174
these are just autist ratings lol. this forum doesnt know shit about women and no man does.
most true thing ive read on any of these mongolian basketweaving forums tbch

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
I know a girl who is with such repulsive guy I want to throw up every time I see him lol
Guy literally has rotten teeth, autistic face, flabby body and high pitched voice
She is fucked in the head I guess

Users who are viewing this thread

Back