• depositphotos_473911526-stock-photo-man-village.webp
    depositphotos_473911526-stock-photo-man-village.webp
    29.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noobs, Roquefort, Piratecel and 2 others
T50s are literally high T

Kys if you disagree
i think if you have t50 you need to look more masculine in order for it to look good, but anybody can look good with blue/green eyes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RunVerc, Outerz14 and Autismcel
Zeta’s viral clips have lenses tho ngl

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
i think if you have t50 you need to look more masculine in order for it to look good, but anybody can look good with blue/green eyes.
In humans, eye color is a highly sexually dimorphic trait. Several studies have shown that men are more likely to have blue eyes than women, while women are more likely to have darker eye colors (green and brown eyes) than men. Sex is therefore a major factor in the expression of eye color genotypes.
1 google search

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: psychomandible, Outerz14 and notsocommonthumb
In humans, eye color is a highly sexually dimorphic trait. Several studies have shown that men are more likely to have blue eyes than women, while women are more likely to have darker eye colors (green and brown eyes) than men. Sex is therefore a major factor in the expression of eye color genotypes.
1 google search
ok? doesnt change what i said

• +1
Just inject test if you don't look masc

Light eyes are only good on women

Dark eyes are ideal for men

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greywind, RunVerc, Outerz14 and 1 other person
1 google search
if anything it confirms what i said

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and Goncav
1 google search
That was in europe and even then it's debatable you dalit

Muhh 1 google search

• +1
Reactions: greywind and Outerz14
Strandids often have brown eyes, and they’re white af

• +1
Reactions: Whatever, RunVerc and Outerz14
Just inject test if you don't look masc

Light eyes are only good on women

Dark eyes are ideal for men
opposite
That was in europe and even then it's debatable you dalit

Muhh 1 google search
honestly even in ethnics light eye colors increase contrast and higher contrast faces are not only better looking, but more masc generally

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Outerz14 and AlbinoMaxxer
being 100% european.

pretty sure zeta has west asian (arab) admixture and isn't amnesia american?
100% european on a dna test?

• +1
being 100% european.

Amensia is a self hating spic

• +1
being 100% european.

I’m .2%north african, it might be over
You slay subhumans and ltbs. Nothing above mtb would fuck you ginger biscuit
just assume to make you feel better theiry

• +1
I’m .2%north african, it might be over

just assume to make you feel better theiry
I can easily gage smv. You can only slay low beckies and its obvious when youre a mtn with dogshit pheno

I can easily gage smv. You can only slay low beckies and its obvious when youre a mtn with dogshit pheno
When was the last time you had some pussy, faggot? Your assumptions are horrendously incorrect.

nigga american aint an ethnicity
american 'whites' aren't european, I'd be hard pressed to consider them human to begin with, americans are like gargoyles that the rest of the world would rather forget about but they won't stop screaming.

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and notsocommonthumb
When was the last time you had some pussy, faggot? Your assumptions are horrendously incorrect.
Theyre not. You either overrate or are larping, otherwise prove it. Im not stupid you just use racism as an argument to preserve ego

Mtns with garbage pheno dont slay above mtb unless theyre nt or rich or super tall or super jacked

Theyre not. You either overrate or are larping, otherwise prove it. Im not stupid you just use racism as an argument to preserve ego
I genuinely don’t know why your on my dick so hard because you know your claims are just to make you feel better about being native american:feelskek::feelskek:, i would rather be white and 5’4 than be what u are:feelskek::feelskek:

I genuinely don’t know why your on my dick so hard because you know your claims are just to make you feel better about being native american:feelskek::feelskek:, i would rather be white and 5’4 than be what u are:feelskek::feelskek:
being ginger is worse

Pretty sure the rest of the world outside of incel forums would choose being a golden undertone lightskin mutt with curly brown hair over a severely pale ginger with the creepy type of blue eyes so thats fine if you wanna cope

My pheno is higher smv so you coping hard boy…

Pretty sure the rest of the world outside of incel forums would choose being a golden undertone lightskin mutt with curly hair over a pale ginger with the creepy type of blue eyes so thats fine if you wanna cope

My pheno is higher smv so you coping hard boy
ONG i slay mtbs+ idk what your problem is bud, your literally riding my dick so hard