I find it funny that darkskin foids get pissed at Lightskins for not liking them

anthony111553

anthony111553

Curry has ascended...its begun.
it's honestly so pathetic they're like Gook males that cry about asian women not liking them

• So Sad
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
darkskin foids hate me tho

i think its the other way around

Darkskin girls hate on lightskin girls and lightskin girls r jealous of darksin girls
this never happens idk where you live tho def not in america

• Hmm...
Reactions: castizo
What? it happens specifically in America and online between americans
are your retard? black women cry about they're men wanting mixed race foids. wtf are u on about nigga

• +1
are your retard? black women cry about they're men wanting mixed race foids. wtf are u on about nigga
Be nice to me, thats not my experience especially when i have talked to darkskin and lightskin girls

Be nice to me, thats not my experience especially when i have talked to darkskin and lightskin girls
i don't think you've ever talked to either. Colorism is considered a huge thing in america and it comes off hatred of women with darker skin tones

• +1
i don't think you've ever talked to either. Colorism is considered a huge thing in america and it comes off hatred of women with darker skin tones
Okay if u say so

Okay if u say so
what do you mean "if i say so" do you think i'm making it up nigga there's literally a wikipida article and multiple other places that reference it

• +1
what do you mean "if i say so" do you think i'm making it up nigga there's literally a wikipida article and multiple other places that reference it
i think my experience is more valid than wikipedia

• WTF
They should move to Africa, they'd have status there