Reactions: Survivor95, john2 and Deleted member 19551
I find younger women more attractive

• Love it
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Your looks match is a 80 yo Indian Granny

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, eduardkoopman, Shade91 and 2 others
Some MILFs like this 45-year-old woman can be fuckable.

f4a99e05-a6e5-3aab-a00d-6e750afe7069

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, racoon4, StacyCorruptor and 1 other person
I find good looking women attractive. Plenty of ugly young women out there, but it's also true that is less common to find older and very attractive women.
An extreme example would be brazilian model Daniela Freitas, who is 43 years old and looks like this:

869421-800w.jpg

I don't care if a woman is younger or older than me as long as I find her attractive.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and Deleted member 14166
I find good looking women attractive. Plenty of ugly young women out there, but it's also true that is less common to find older and very attractive women.
An extreme example would be brazilian model Daniela Freitas, who is 43 years old and looks like this:

869421-800w.jpg

I don't care if a women is younger or older than me as long as I find her attractive.
40+ women don't have sex

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman and NegativeNorwood
title, i hope my wife is like 4-6 years older than me
Good luck. It's way more difficult. Rare to find a hot milf IRL. Also, the older the woman, the more likely she is over the alpha fucks part of her life and her strategy is to get the provider type of guy, which is generally associated with an older man.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, freshpeppermint and 1 other person
Good luck. It's way more difficult. Rare to find a hot milf IRL. Also, the older the woman, the more likely she is over the alpha fucks part of her life and her strategy is to get the provider type of guy, which is generally associated with an older man.
im making 2.5-5k from nfts and crypto im only 19 so i hope ill be rich when i enter my 20s

• JFL
Reactions: racoon4 and BugeyeBigNoseCurry

869421-800w.jpg

I don't care if a women is younger or older than me as long as I find her attractive.
The issue with this is that the type of guy who can get this level of woman can easily get a girl whos much younger and more attractive. Also, I'd assume older women want to settle down thus, valuing money more as @Finalcut123 said.

• +1
Reactions: Survivor95, NegativeNorwood and Deleted member 14166
The issue with this is that the type of guy who can get this level of woman can easily get a girl whos much younger and more attractive. Also, I'd assume older women want to settle down thus, valuing money more as @Finalcut123 said.

Oh don't worry, I know I'm invisible to that kind of women and the younger ones too. I'm looksmaxxing and hustling my way to open my own business so that should change in the future, gotta be realist but also have goals :)

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
title, i hope my wife is like 4-6 years older than me
Based older woman liker. I also want my gf/wife to be older than me. If not 5 years, at least 3 months older than me. The older, the better imo, but not too old. I wouldn't want her to be more than 8 years older than me. 10 years at the very most if she is very good looking. Younger women are overrated, I feel no sense of excitement whenever I am around women who are younger than me.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Finalcut123 and Deleted member 14166
Based older woman liker. I also want my gf/wife to be older than me. If not 5 years, at least 3 months older than me. The older, the better imo, but not too old. I wouldn't want her to be more than 8 years older than me. 10 years at the very most if she is very good looking. Younger women are overrated, I feel no sense of excitement whenever I am around women who are younger than me.
i feel exactly the same bro i hope shes like 4-6 years older than me

• +1
Reactions: john2
when ethereum hits 10k we will see whos laughing
I will be laughing than 4 sure.
because I put most I have into crypto, including some in Ethereum

• Love it
I will be laughing than 4 sure.
because I put most I have into crypto, including some in Ethereum
same here bro lol im only bullish for ethereum i have total of 5 ethereum and 0.5 AVAX TOKEN

You find older women attractive when they don't look their age lol
:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Finalcut123 and Deleted member 14166
Myself I am into good looking women with somehow some maturity in there faces. But after I was thinking, when I was a child I was watched movies and the main female charecter have this face. And I notice that no matter how is the age I like good looking women, could be 20, 30 You name it. And I don't like those puffy faces young girl.

I will not like to have older wife, but I understand your thing, older women are more interesting to talk, are not so insecure, smell more nice, take better care of them.

• +1
Reactions: john2
A woman like her will want a younger hunk, but they also
know they don't want to comit.

same here bro lol im only bullish for ethereum i have total of 5 ethereum and 0.5 AVAX TOKEN
i have like 0.5 ethereum. And an extra 5000-6000 usd exposure in other cryptos. mostly Bitcoin

• +1