i fixed my ocd

asdvek

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
i actually and actually fixed it..holy shit i feel good. no like, genuinely, i fixed it. theres still some shit going on but slight and it'll get less soon its getting less and weaker

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
OCD is a spectrum of schizophrenia

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Elab pls, idk if my ocd is major but it’s annoying af

• Hmm...
Elab pls, idk if my ocd is major but it’s annoying af
You're really into life. You care so much about life. Detach yourself & you'll heal

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and rand anon
bro i just stopped, like JUST fuckinng stopped cold turkey
My brain won’t let me do that though

My main issue is that I’m forced to do certain things in multiples of some numbers, usually 3 or 5. Like flicking a light switch on or off 3 times, closing a jar with 3 turns etc, can’t escape it

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
My brain won’t let me do that though

My main issue is that I’m forced to do certain things in multiples of some numbers, usually 3 or 5. Like flicking a light switch on or off 3 times, closing a jar with 3 turns etc, can’t escape it
bruv just dont do it then see what happens, you will prob forget about it in 5 mins, just try

• +1
bruv just dont do it then see what happens, you will prob forget about it in 5 mins, just try
I’ve tried that before, I end up thinking about it in the back of my mind and eventually get up to go do it the “right way” :feelskek::feelsrope:

• So Sad
I’ve tried that before, I end up thinking about it in the back of my mind and eventually get up to go do it the “right way” :feelskek::feelsrope:
do u get it with fapping too? like fapping 3 times or 5 times

• +1
Nope not with that fortunately :forcedsmile:
i did have that. fucking 57-58 times, 37-38 times, 17-18 times. glad i fucking fixed that shit or i would have erectile dysfunction holy fuck i dont miss those days

• +1
But how??:feelsthink:

If I could I would!:feelsbadman:
Keep reminding yourself of death. Ikr it might sound unhealthy at the beginning but you will ingrain this thought into your subconscious mind that you're here for a short time & doing these acts will waste your limited time, drain your will to live because your burdened by an internal negative impact & it will make your life so much difficult to deal with when we already have a lot of shit to deal with to begin with.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: perpetuallytired, rand anon and asdvek
Keep reminding yourself of death. Ikr it might sound unhealthy at the beginning but you will ingrain this thought into your subconscious mind that you're here for a short time & doing these acts will waste your limited time, drain your will to live because your burdened by an internal negative impact & it will make your life so much difficult to deal with when we've already a lot of shit to deal with to begin with.
I’ll try this, thx

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired and Kroker
bro i just stopped, like JUST fuckinng stopped cold turkey
I feel like this has replaced my OCD somehow.

I used to be scared of death, becoming stupid and ruining my life.

Now I only think about surgeries and ratios. I don't care if I die on the operating table.

• +1
Why are there so many OCD people on here. Like it's up there with the amount of aspies.

• +1
But how??:feelsthink:

If I could I would!:feelsbadman:
Once I adopted the chad or death mindset, the OCD just started to disappear. Just stop caring and only care about becoming a chad (in terms of looks and status). Make this your new obsession.

I accepted that I will rope between 40 and 60 and before if my life becomes completely shit. I genuinely just don't care anymore.

• +1