I fixed @salludon’s teeth

S

Sinjiyam

Iron
Yessir. I don’t believe in mewing as holy grail anymore though that was a year ago. Still mew just to stop recession jfl

Attachments

• C7FC7065-B0A4-4927-BB5E-C469571D0574.jpeg
    C7FC7065-B0A4-4927-BB5E-C469571D0574.jpeg
    106 KB · Views: 68
this is jamo
U8z3ofqhetc21

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, Sinjiyam and Deleted member 6403
cope
Look what mew did to me
AXjeE5z 700b

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Sinjiyam
yea but why did you make this thread over 1 year after you replied to salludon on reddit? did something happen?

nah i barely made an acc here. Ive been visiting this site since this one time when lookism.net redirected here though lol. Although I never made acc until recently cause of the best of the best threads (I think those threads are qoves fault tho jfl)

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
nah i barely made an acc here. Ive been visiting this site since this one time when lookism.net redirected here though lol. Although I never made acc until recently cause of the best of the best threads (I think those threads are qoves fault tho jfl)
qoves fault? you mean the youtube channel?

• +1
Reactions: Sinjiyam
qoves fault? you mean the youtube channel?

Yea that fag stole all the things he talks about from here I was so disappointed when I saw lmao. Although it may have been his videos on a channel called looksmax in 2018 that brought me into this sphere Idk lmao. But all the normies in the comments gave me an aneurism

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
Yea that fag stole all the things he talks about from here I was so disappointed when I saw lmao
fuck that guy tbh. talks about looks all day long while keeping everyone bluepilled. the worst is when he talks about "muhh cultural differences in beauty standards"

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, Deleted member 5145 and Sinjiyam
fuck that guy tbh. talks about looks all day long while keeping everyone bluepilled. the worst is when he talks about "muhh cultural differences in beauty standards"

yea I dislike him but idk I do kinda think race doesn’t determine attraction and I’m white. I think slayers Can come from any race tbh. I don’t think anglo features are necessary. There are a lot of tribal slayers in Africa for example.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and AutisticBeaner
are there any more pics or context? heard of this guy before but ppl said he was a surgerycel not mewer

Never heard anything from jamo. He made a post on the great work and dipped jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
he didn't just make one post actually. for example, there's a post of him showing the change in his palate (granted, it's kind of hard to see. but it is there):
this suggests that he was indeed a mewer @curryslayerordeath

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and Sinjiyam
he didn't just make one post actually. for example, there's a post of him showing the change in his palate (granted, it's kind of hard to see. but it is there):
this suggests that he was indeed a mewer @curryslayerordeath

ye frontal tooth gap kinda implies that his palate did expand, but its a very minimal diastema.

lol @ all the broscience in these threads tho. seems even more sus than salludon's 'transformation'.

• +1
Reactions: Sinjiyam