I fkn hate acne

Random_maxxer

Random_maxxer

Subhuman
I have this shit since 3 yrs and it fucking destroys my looks i hv tried literally everything. I fkn hate those ppl who can eat everything thing and have clear skin. I tried every skincare nothings working the only thing that worked a bit was accutane but i can't hop on it coz im growing and it will make me a manlet i dont know how long this gonna last:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: silencio, RealNinja, mog_me and 2 others
topical taz ur welcome

• +1
Reactions: AySab and trueceI
I hv tried tretenoin not much improvement

real shit bro

• +1
Reactions: Random_maxxer and silencio
Just have to wait until you can use accutane

I feel you. At least I'm on accutane now

• +1
Reactions: AySab
Brother, throw your face, is there a need for an accountee or not? Let's help. I have been suffering from this issue for 3 or 4 years and I have done a lot of research and I can help you.

Brother, throw your face, is there a need for an account or not? Let's help. I have been suffering from this issue for 3 or 4 years and I have done a lot of research and I can help you.
Ok bro i will appreciate it i will send u after getting home

some people are just born with subhuman skin genetics, I've had acne and skin problems (seb derm, eczema) for my entire life. its brutal

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
Maybe if you like tag me , i will help you

I cleared me acne , most of it

Ok bro i will appreciate it i will send u after getting home
I'm waiting brother, I will talk to you openly about the account issue.
My English is a little bad, I hope you understand

Everyone says that if you use accounte, the acne on your face will disappear, yes, it is true, but you have had acne for 2-3 years and you have popped it. It is true, if you use it, it will go away, but many acne scars will remain on your face.

Ice pick acne scar types 600x399

These scars are much more difficult than getting rid of acne because you will have co2 laser micro needlig applied to your face and all of these are very costly.

Unless you have a lot of acne on your face, do not use that pill because it is not worth taking the risk.

Send your face either in post or privately and I will help you.

I'm waiting brother, I will talk to you openly about the account issue.
My English is a little bad, I hope you understand

Everyone says that if you use accounte, the acne on your face will disappear, yes, it is true, but you have had acne for 2-3 years and you have popped it. It is true, if you use it, it will go away, but many acne scars will remain on your face.

View attachment 2967836

These scars are much more difficult than getting rid of acne because you will have co2 laser micro needlig applied to your face and all of these are very costly.

Unless you have a lot of acne on your face, do not use that pill because it is not worth taking the risk.

Send your face either in post or privately and I will help you.
Hey man, Accutane does not cause scars first and foremost. If you have have severe acne, likely you will have acne scars after it disappears, whether you use accutane or not.

In fact, people prone to scarring are recommended accutane, to prevent further scarring.

• +1
Reactions: AySab and LegitUser
just eat raw meat

Prob over for ur growth might as well hop on accutane
Whenever im on it i feel like im sick low energy body pain bad mood

that is a very low strength. If you have already been on accutane increase to 0.1% tretinoin. Also try 0.1% tazarotene it is stronger than tretinoin.

that is a very low strength. If you have already been on accutane increase to 0.1% tretinoin. Also try 0.1% tazarotene it is stronger than tretinoin.
It will purge me

better tha nhaving acne,
purge wont last as logn since uve already been on accutane too
But switching from 0.025 to 0.1 is too much no?

Acne is a youthful trait

• JFL
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
I have this shit since 3 yrs and it fucking destroys my looks i hv tried literally everything. I fkn hate those ppl who can eat everything thing and have clear skin. I tried every skincare nothings working the only thing that worked a bit was accutane but i can't hop on it coz im growing and it will make me a manlet i dont know how long this gonna last:feelswhy:
Went down the same path, niacinamide saved my life

• +1
Reactions: Random_maxxer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back