I followed yall advice and im not on a calorie deficit anymore

edgewalker2181

edgewalker2181

Gold
People were saying I shouldn’t be on a calorie deficit since it can stunt my growth (im 15 and 63kg)
IMG 2279

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrimalPlasty and shieldzz
Better finish that plate bcoz there’s still at least 50g worth of protein on that bone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: drimprovement, 6PSLcel and Shkreliii
stunt your growth :lul:

which autistic indian incel, with a self proclaimed IQ of 150 told you that one ?

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon and elemanzelvadre

which autistic indian incel, with a self proclaimed IQ of 150 told you that one ?
my obese cousin 2 meter height

Well almost everyone here and they also told me that I can get more bonemass with a calorie proficit consisting of healthy food and protein than if I cut

Not a lie completely

Eating at a caloric surplus guarantees that nutrition won’t be a factor in your not hitting your height potential

At a caloric deficit, it can’t be said for certain that your nutrition didn’t contribute to you not hitting your height potential

Always better to maintain or slightly surplus to be on the safe side

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, ronald_2, drimprovement and 1 other person
Better finish that plate bcoz there’s still at least 50g worth of protein on that bone
Bro I can’t at the end it was a bit disgusting to continue eating that not because I was full but because I ate too much of the same food

Well almost everyone here and they also told me that I can get more bonemass with a calorie proficit consisting of healthy food and protein than if I cut
“PROFICIT”

:what:

• JFL
Reactions: ronald_2
Not a lie completely

Eating at a caloric surplus guarantees that nutrition won’t be a factor in your not hitting your height potential

At a caloric deficit, it can’t be said for certain that your nutrition didn’t contribute to you not hitting your height potential

Always better to maintain or slightly surplus to be on the safe side
so should I eat more?

could of been taller had he not been a fatty mcfatterson the fat
same for people who fuck up there hormones in long term deficits, unless you fat there's no point doing a deficit for a long time

• +1
Reactions: edgewalker2181
same for people who fuck up there hormones in long term deficits, unless you fat there's no point doing a deficit for a long time
I shouldn’t be in a deficit if im not overweight?

• +1
yeah not long term unless your fat, lowers all your hormones which can lower growth
I noticed how I’m more irritated and angry on a deficit because I don’t get enough food, probably even increase in estrogen

I noticed how I’m more irritated and angry on a deficit because I don’t get enough food, probably even increase in estrogen
all hormones drop including estrogen, you feel shit cuz your hormones are worse

• +1
Calorie - a unit of energy equivalent to the heat energy needed to raise the temperature of 1 gram of water by 1 °C.

1. Calories are units of heat energy

2. Heat has no mass therefor can not be brought to rest via consumption

3. What you and every other incompetent, low IQ specimen are referring to is MASS input and output

Calorie - a unit of energy equivalent to the heat energy needed to raise the temperature of 1 gram of water by 1 °C.

1. Calories are units of heat energy

2. Heat has no mass therefor can not be brought to rest via consumption

3. What you and every other incompetent, low IQ specimen are referring to is MASS input and output
its the unit of measurement that helps track intake stop being a pedantic autist

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and edgewalker2181
its the unit of measurement that helps track intake stop being a pedantic autist
Mass doesn’t equal energy

Heat is energy

Calories are units of heat

Do you understand now?

If you eat our species specific diet known as carnivore until you reach satiety, you won’t have to track anything. “Calories” have no effect on your body composition.

• JFL
Reactions: Yerico7
Mass doesn’t equal energy

Heat is energy

Calories are units of heat

Do you understand now?

If you eat our species specific diet known as carnivore until you reach satiety, you won’t have to track anything. “Calories” have no effect on your body composition.
hunter gathers ate like 20-40% vegetation, we are omnivores not carnivores :feelsuhh: pedantic autist

hunter gathers ate like 20-40% vegetation, we are omnivores not carnivores :feelsuhh: pedantic autist
The Randle Cycle clearly disproves we are omnivores. In fact, being an omnivore is just as bad as eating ultra processed foods aka the Standard American Diet.