I forgot i made a foidfish account

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
Last night i made a foidfish account but it didn't work.. i think Tinder shadowbanned my IP address or something..

So i stick tinder in my browser today and i get a 99+ likes notification. I guess they approved it :feelshaha:

Most of the matches are ethnics and pakis.. weird because my location is Newcastle, England
Are white/native men giving up on Tinder but the thirst and desperation prevails in currys?

Tyutyu

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Timelessbrah, Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 9380
(y)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
reminder this is what every girl on tinder dms look like unless she swipes only on guys she finds attractive

Tyutyu

Tom is dreaming

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Perma Virgin 666, Deleted member 4804 and Subhuman trash
Most of the matches are ethnics and pakis.. weird because my location is Newcastle, England
That s normal tbh,i would be shocked if you matched with english men in england
Pakistan manchester

Last night i made a foidfish account but it didn't work.. i think Tinder shadowbanned my IP address or something..

So i stick tinder in my browser today and i get a 99+ likes notification. I guess they approved it :feelshaha:

Are white/native men giving up on Tinder but the thirst and desperation prevails in currys?

View attachment 723828
jfl at that are u todays date? 10/10 pun
worst fucking pun ever

Users who are viewing this thread

Back