founds me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff, imthesupremecel and Eriot Lodger
Are you sure they aren't dangerous mushrooms?:feelsthink:

• +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast, imthesupremecel and Eriot Lodger
Are you sure they aren't dangerous mushrooms?:feelsthink:
Positive. I've gotten really good at identifying them. Not to flex or anything, but I can tell pretty much immediately. There aren't really any dangerous lookalikes either , at least not in Sweden.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: n9wiff, Gonthar and imthesupremecel
Im buying some today

• Woah
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
Positive. I've gotten really good at identifying them. Not to flex or anything, but I can tell pretty much immediately. There aren't really any dangerous lookalikes either , at least not in Sweden.
Wait....you have psychedelic mushrooms in Sweden, I thought those grow mostly in tropical countries, what mushrooms are these?

• +1
watched till the end. i think im hitting up my plug

• +1
Wait....you have psychedelic mushrooms in Sweden, I thought those grow mostly in tropical countries, what mushrooms are these?
We do, mostly liberty caps (psilocybe semilanceata). They're pretty small and grow a little bit here and there this time of year, especially in cow meadows.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
We do, mostly liberty caps (psilocybe semilanceata). They're pretty small and grow a little bit here and there this time of year, especially in cow meadows.
Ahh....apparently these grow all over Europe, never saw them myself personally...But where do you even find a cow meadow?:feelsthink:

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger and n9wiff
What do they do exactly at a micro dose instead of just taking in normally

Increased cognition? Lower inhibition?

• +1
Ahh....apparently these grow all over Europe, never saw them myself personally...But where do you even find a cow meadow?:feelsthink:
Probably Google maps or something like that. You might have to travel for a bit if you live in a big city, although they can grow on pretty much anywhere there's grass. I've found them in town areas too, but horse, sheep and especially cow meadows are usually best.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar and n9wiff
What do they do exactly at a micro dose instead of just taking in normally

Increased cognition? Lower inhibition?
Yes, well it won't make you trip, but you can still experience an uplift in mood and improved cognitive performance, like you said. Apparently it's even a thing among capital investors on wall street for example.

• Woah
Reactions: n9wiff
Probably Google maps or something like that. You might have to travel for a bit if you live in a big city, although they can grow on pretty much anywhere there's grass. I've found them in town areas too, but horse, sheep and especially cow meadows are usually best.
Lol, yes there are magic mushrooms maps available online, but there are only 2-3 locations mentioned in my country and they are very remote, there's not much interest here in these...

• +1
Yes, well it won't make you trip, but you can still experience an uplift in mood and improved cognitive performance, like you said. Apparently it's even a thing among capital investors on wall street for example.
Really? I thought microdosing on psyches was more of a silicon valley type of thing and copious amounts of cocaine the wall st thing :lul:

Really? I thought microdosing on psyches was more of a silicon valley type of thing and copious amounts of cocaine the wall st thing :lul:
That sounds about right ngl

• +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast
Lol, yes there are magic mushrooms maps available online, but there are only 2-3 locations mentioned in my country and they are very remote, there's not much interest here in these...
You can look on Google maps or a region specific equivalent and see where there's raches or golf courses. I looked on something called eniro maps which typically has a little more information when you zoom in. That one is only for Sweden though I think.

• +1
You can look on Google maps or a region specific equivalent and see where there's raches or golf courses. I looked on something called eniro maps which typically has a little more information when you zoom in. That one is only for Sweden though I think.
What's that?

• +1
Mirin shroomology

• Love it
What's that?
Oh sorry, I mean ranches. I think the shrooms are starting to kick in.

I'm also taking kratom now that I made using the red bubble method. It's done by using lemon and freezing it so it draws out more of the alkaloids, making it more bioavailable. It was a long walk so I'm ready to take it easy and enjoy these little mind altering quirks that I've applied to their fullest capacity.

• +1