I found 3 dollars in my pants

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle
I was going through some pants and I found three dollars in my pocket. Now I can take a high tier Becky on a shopping spree!

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32486, LampPostPrime and kebab
mirin moneymaxx

• +1
Reactions: klip11
Shut up you nigger

Shut up you nigger
You love to watch your white wife get pounded by BBC. But sometimes, your wife's black boyfriend doesn't allow you to watch and makes you listen through the door. You're also raising your wife's black son that she had with her negro bull. But you don't mind. As long as your wife is satisfied with BBC , that's what's important.

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
@Xangsane rejoice
@Trilogy rejoice
@XtrovertNTnormalfag rejoice

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
You love to watch your white wife get pounded by BBC. But sometimes, your wife's black boyfriend doesn't allow you to watch and makes you listen through the door. You're also raising your wife's black son that she had with her negro bull. But you don't mind. As long as your wife is satisfied with BBC , that's what's important.
Bold of you to assume I have a wife 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣( my existence is eternal suffering)

• +1
Reactions: klip11
Few months back I found a working $30 Chipotle gift card on the ground as well as a 40 inch 1080p TV in the dump. I brought the TV home and it worked ☺️. It's stuff like this that makes me not believe in luck. It's all random. Because my life sucks overall but every now and then I have very good "luck"

Luck is more how people notice bad things happening more than good things it's more dependent on mindset than anything