I found a girl i feel sorry for on POF

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
GLjxY5t.jpg

Not sure what to write back tbh.

What kind of man leaves his gf pregnant? I would never do that in a million years. I'm a good guy but because of my face no woman will ever benefit from my goodness.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
Keep posting your Tinder stories, man. I enjoy hearing them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, Luke LLL, norwoodreaper and 2 others
Idk what to do boyo

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
I don’t know what to say too

Sometimes men are assholes tbh why would you make kids and than you leave them

At least you get women

Spare this one tbh.

Society, man.

I’m gonna do the sameness lol. Match with my lighting fraud pic and then blackpill them lol

D3853DDE 3C26 48CC A1FE 456AC772BDA1

XD

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
I sent that message for 18 foids most ignored me..

I sometimes can see why ER went ER.. Sometimes i get so angry i want to kill so many people and kill myself

I sometimes can see why ER went ER.. Sometimes i get so angry i want to kill so many people and kill myself
At least you’re able to travel and manage to get lucky in certain locations.

At least you’re able to travel and manage to get lucky in certain locations.

It's utterly fucking pathetic though tbh.. Nothing serious can ever come of it. I can never go on a first date thinking "maybe she's the one".

I can't get shit in my own country and destined to be alone until the time comes when i'll go out with a bang

It's utterly fucking pathetic though tbh.. Nothing serious can ever come of it. I can never go on a first date thinking "maybe she's the one".

I can't get shit in my own country and destined to be alone until the time comes when i'll go out with a bang
Yeah, that does suck that you have to travel just for that.

Yeah, that does suck that you have to travel just for that.

Yeah i spend my money on flights, hotels and other costs.. just so i can maybe get a few tinder matches and bang..
I'd rather buy a new mountain bike.. a new computer... a fancy watch.

Chad can buy a new bike.. a new computer a new watch.. a new car.. Because he lives a normal life in his home town with a girl.

Yeah i spend my money on flights, hotels and other costs.. just so i can maybe get a few tinder matches and bang..
I'd rather buy a new mountain bike.. a new computer... a fancy watch.

Chad can buy a new bike.. a new computer a new watch.. a new car.. Because he lives a normal life in his home town with a girl.
Sad shit, man.

Same

Hard luck, tell her you apologise but not looking for that kind of responsibility

I'm a good guy but because of my face no woman will ever benefit from my goodness.
Describes my life. I’m not a good guy anymore though. This awful world made me a devil.

Why can't you just get into an LTR? We know you can slay but your an oldcel and you need to get your life together.

Why can't you just get into an LTR? We know you can slay but your an oldcel and you need to get your life together.
Because i'm not Chad therefore i get 0 on Tinder and on POF any woman worth even talking to just point blank ignores me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401