I found a way to debloat

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

Kraken
As you know, buccinator hypertrophy causes bloating as the cheeks grow in size.

how does this happen? When the buccinators are trained and used.

And when are buccinators most used?

when chewing and swallowing.

one of the key ways to debloat is to cause buccinator atrophy

now, with that knowledge, how can we change our chewing and swallowing habits to cause buccinator atrophy instead of buccinator hypertrophy?

Chewing and eating:
Try to have most of your food be hard, try to minimise soft, slurry, carby food like soup, rice etc. Why? Because those tend to fill up your mouth, and when you fill up your mouth, it puts pressure on your buccinators, you are essentially telling them that you need more space therefore they will grow. This is why you see so many asians and curries with bloated faces.
Next, take small bites, in order to not fill up your mouth as mentioned before. Eat more slowly, try to not move your food around your mouth. Use the tip of your fork/spoon, don't fill the whole thing up and shove it down your throat. Small bites, slow chewing.
As for drinking, take small sips, don't just gulp down a boatload of water into your mouth, it puts pressure on your cheeks and fills up your mouth. Why do you think high class people take small sips from small cups? Because they don't want to look like chipmunks.
Swallowing:
Make sure you are swallowing correctly with your tongue. Gather the food/liquid behind your teeth, lift them up to the rooft of your mouth with your tongue, and then push it down towards your throat. Try to not use your buccinators when swallowing.
Some good videos on swallowing to check out below.
@EnglandBadman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Deleted member 32094, Deleted member 19453 and 2 others
Just push swallow bro

ZgVQs0.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SuperDavidGangbang, overtier1011, TheBrownOne and 1 other person
its very hard to cause buccinator hypertrophy man this is a cope

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and Deleted member 32094
asians have bloated faces because of their bone structure not the foods they consume JFL

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, skeet and kimtaehyung
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
its very hard to cause buccinator hypertrophy man this is a cope
Some people have seen results also I think I'm starting to feel like my buccinators have slightly decreased in size after a month

• +1
Reactions: ReinerGeist1
thats why bone shaving is so popular in korea

• +1
Some people have seen results also I think I'm starting to feel like my buccinators have slightly decreased in size after a month
could be LOL the king of zygos ramirez just fucked up his collagen with meth and thats why his zygos look so good
when he was 18 his zygos were nowhere as prominent as in later years

could be LOL the king of zygos ramirez just fucked up his collagen with meth and thats why his zygos look so good
when he was 18 his zygos were nowhere as prominent as in later years
MV5BZDdmMmU0ZGItZGZhMi00ODc3LWE4MjUtMjJhMTdiYmMyODhiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTM3MDMyMDQ V1

• +1
yeah this is the result of his skin being so thin combined with being like 60kg at 6'1
He also had large zygos. Basically it was the ultimate combination.

• +1
  • Love it
yeah this is why 1stman uses an extremely small spoon, he showed it in a vid but I forget which one.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
yeah this is why 1stman uses an extremely small spoon, he showed it in a vid but I forget which one.
1stman? The redpill youtuber? Jfl even they can't escape the blackpill

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
1stman? The redpill youtuber? Jfl even they can't escape the blackpill
yeah he's a redpill youtuber. Most people aren't such genetic abominations that they need the blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Detective and Napoleon1800
asians have bloated faces because of their bone structure not the foods they consume JFL
Wrong because i’ve seen many asian with rounded faces and also seen many asian’s with amazing facial structure, so diet and lifestyle 100% are a factor

• JFL
i got l
Wrong because i’ve seen many asian with rounded faces and also seen many asian’s with amazing facial structure, so diet and lifestyle 100% are a factor
lol bro the asians that you have seen with good facial structure were either japanese or a product of facial surgery

@Grel Hellscream @Akhi This is the key to let our dear friend ascend to psl god status.

• +1

now, with that knowledge, how can we change our chewing and swallowing habits to cause buccinator atrophy instead of buccinator hypertrophy?

Chewing and eating:
Try to have most of your food be hard, try to minimise soft, slurry, carby food like soup, rice etc. Why? Because those tend to fill up your mouth, and when you fill up your mouth, it puts pressure on your buccinators, you are essentially telling them that you need more space therefore they will grow. This is why you see so many asians and curries with bloated faces.
Next, take small bites, in order to not fill up your mouth as mentioned before. Eat more slowly, try to not move your food around your mouth. Use the tip of your fork/spoon, don't fill the whole thing up and shove it down your throat. Small bites, slow chewing.
As for drinking, take small sips, don't just gulp down a boatload of water into your mouth, it puts pressure on your cheeks and fills up your mouth. Why do you think high class people take small sips from small cups? Because they don't want to look like chipmunks.
Swallowing:
Make sure you are swallowing correctly with your tongue. Gather the food/liquid behind your teeth, lift them up to the rooft of your mouth with your tongue, and then push it down towards your throat. Try to not use your buccinators when swallowing.
@EnglandBadman

Quality thread.

But you failed to mention how first of all we lack bone mass to gain gains from mewing and buccinator atrophy.

Second, bone is more importand than muscle and when bone is there then muscle is importand but you need those solid bone gains first.

Last cope thread. I know a guy with buccinator hypertrophy and he is 5’8, is a model for a living and guess the last part.

He fucks.

• Woah

Chewing and eating:
Swallowing:
@EnglandBadman

What if we use botox on those fucking buccinator muscles and some other sub-malar shitty muscles, i don't think it ever happened tbh

Do most Asians have weak China though?