I found a way to make money.

Mouthbreath

Mouthbreath

Looksmaxer
Still not sure if it will work out tbh but it looks promising ngl.

My goal is to become a millionaire in two years at most. I will keep you updated.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Deleted member 9890
it doesnt work sadly

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5304, studiocel, Lars and 3 others
well that was fast.

what was it anyways?

Are you the guy whos gonna bcome a millionaire this year?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382
well that was fast.

what was it anyways?
first idea was to buy stocks on ipo day
why did that not work? because only private investors are allowed to buy at the initial price. Immediately (literally with the first trade) the price usually shoots up 20-100percent or so, so there is no way to buy before, sell after that initial pop if you're jsut an average investor.
Second idea was then to short immediately after the quick rise, because literally always the stock falls after that again. This is also not possible because brokers dont have these short positions usually so early, and even if they would have them, the company often requires extra margins for shorting to make it as unappealing as possible.

However I think I found a clear pattern on ipo days that always repeats for stocks that rise a lot in the first week. This looks promising ngl, basically you have a first peak on ipo day, then another one the next day (always), then for bad performing stocks, on day two the stock starts falling, for well performing stocks, after the second peak, there is a continous growth during the first week (so basically just have to wait and see what happens immediately after the second peak, still very risky sadly, and there might be outliers (until now this phenomenon always occured no exceptions yet (but I also only analyzed like 5 stocks))

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6997