I Found Chico At Whole Foods Market (NOT CLICKBAIT!)

9Romance

9Romance

why kill yourself? you never had life JFL 😂
I was walking down the cookies aisle cuz i wanted to buy some candy and shit and around the corner i see a man

I get a slight glimpse of the jaw and already in my head im like

Oh No

cause mind you, my girl is next to me and i cant risk getting mogged. I had to make sure he didnt have hunter eyes

he keeps walking and i catch a glimpse and tell me why i see this nigga chico lachowski pushing a shopping cart. only issue is, he didnt rlly mog me tho so i felt relieved. he had a oldscraggly beard, i could see nordwood coming in slightly, he looked tired af, and we were the same height anyways so i took a deep breathe

I wanted to get a selfie with him but he looked annoyed, i wouldve taken a pic but didnt wanna look creepy

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 33579
I was walking down the cookies aisle cuz i wanted to buy some candy and shit and around the corner i see a man

Oh No

cause mind you, my girl is next to me and i cant risk getting mogged. I had to make sure he didnt have hunter eyes

he keeps walking and i catch a glimpse and tell me why i see this nigga chico lachowski pushing a shopping cart. only issue is, he didnt rlly mog me tho so i felt relieved. he had a oldscraggly beard, i could see nordwood coming in slightly, he looked tired af, and we were the same height anyways so i took a deep breathe

Tales from trannytrashville

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kebab, horizontallytall, GabachoCopium and 4 others
no pics dont care

Doesn't he live in brazil

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
we need to up your dosage

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
he didnt rlly mog me tho so i felt relieved
4030737a11b22af3749ea416e7851ce9

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: cutie_pie and rand anon

Oh No

I wanted to get a selfie with him but he looked annoyed, i wouldve taken a pic but didnt wanna look creepy
Yk nigga. Most people here are the biggest bullshitters on the planet but I am not even joking, I geniunely believe in you

No pic no care

I saw him few years ago when he came to his father’s land Poland. I saw him while I was walking out Zabka in the city centre with my friends. mfs was tall and lean af.

Mirin wholesome family man Chico, shopping to put food on the table.