I found my alcohol limit for clubbing

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
I started clubbing and cold approaching a month and a half ago and I knew from the beginning I needed alcohol to do it. However I was going full retard and drinking like 10 beers in one night, thinking the more the better. Then I would feel the post-hangover fatigue for 3 or even 4 days, which is completely unsustainable if I want to go out twice a week. Also pressure in my chest, I was on the verge of going to a hospital. So I thought I'll go clubbing twice a week, one night with alcohol and one night sober.

Well tonight was supposed to be the sober night and it was a complete failure. I felt so awkward being in a club sober and I literally could not approach, I just wanted to stand in the corner staring at my phone. Then I thought I'll drink in moderation, so I slowly sipped 4 beers total through the night and it was enough to pass the low inhibition threshold to approach. I approached at least 5 women tonight which means it was a success, even if they all rejected me.

Then I ended the night with a 1500 calorie meal and chugged a liter of water at home. Now a few hours later I already feel sober and there's no sign I'm going to have a hangover tomorrow. So I'm going to go clubbing twice a week and drink 4 beers each time, slowly sipping them so I stay in a steady tipsy state because I don't need to be drunk to feel low inhibition enough to approach, just tipsy.

Remember to not go full retard with alcohol, you only need enough to pass the low inhibition threshold to approach. After a certain amount the alcohol failos you.

@Zelenskyiv

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, Manletmachine and Zelenskyiv
Screenshot 20240616 033717 Chrome

• JFL
Reactions: armemann, STUPIDREFEREES, AryanChadification and 2 others
The amount of alcohol required for me to pass the low inhibition threshold to approach is enough so that i'm on the verge of passing out.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and vinn98
Clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Zelenskyiv and Manletmachine
I started clubbing and cold approaching a month and a half ago and I knew from the beginning I needed alcohol to do it. However I was going full retard and drinking like 10 beers in one night, thinking the more the better. Then I would feel the post-hangover fatigue for 3 or even 4 days, which is completely unsustainable if I want to go out twice a week. Also pressure in my chest, I was on the verge of going to a hospital. So I thought I'll go clubbing twice a week, one night with alcohol and one night sober.
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

i remember the times i went alone, i have had buyed my favorite alcohol.
Vanilla Rhum (35°) or Ginger Liquor (35°)

I legit let the bottle in a random corner in the street and enter in the bar, and sometimes
when i need to take a sip ill just go outside, and i most of my money was spend on shot i was giving to people.

oh and "somebody gonna take the bottle, somebody gonna spit or shit on the bottle, somebody gonna stole it"

Nah nobody give a fuk tbh,

but it only work for bar life

• +1
Reactions: armemann