I found my inspiration for my planned Eurasian daughter incest erotica release

alien

alien

Kraken
bFOoipm.jpg

I'm not sure how I came across this chick. I think I searched eurasian/hapa girls on Google or I put through a picture of a hapa girl or an asian girl or something on google. And came across her.
She is perfect.
She just screams WMAF hapa girl with daddy issues. Give her lighter coloured hazel eyes and she'd be perfect as my eurasian daughter for my erotic novella/novel.

The back story of my eurasian daughter erotica novella:
I came inside a Canadian-born Chinese hooker in 2016 (true story)
Canadian-born Chinese hooker got pregnant (very unlikely but still possible)
Couldn't contact me to let me know that I'm the father. Becuase I used a burner number when booking the appointment. And I stopped using that burner number and it got recycled (true).
Gave birth to my eurasian daughter late 2016
Put eurasian daughter up for adoption because the CBC hooker couldn't support the girl on her own
Eurasian daughter adopted by a nice white family
Grows up to be a rebel without a cause with daddy issues
Finds me at 18 years old when the science gets so advanced that when she did a 23andme test, it pulled my DNA from that same database and found me as her paternal match.
My eurasian daughter contacts me and we agree to meet each other. She experiences genetic sexual attraction towards me when she is looking at my photos and also in person
You know how it goes from there

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1553 and jefferson
That girl is ugly as fuck brah wtf are those eyebrows

That girl is ugly as fuck brah wtf are those eyebrows
stop stormfrontin brah. that's my eurasian daughter when she grows up that you're talking about

What the fuck

ur hapa daughter will look 100% asian u dumb fuck

not a word XD

ur hapa daughter will look 100% asian u dumb fuck
hapa girls often have a distinctive look from full blooded Asians
Compare half-breed Georgia Rodger with her full chink mom. You can't look at Georgia Rodger and tell me that she isn't a genetically superior specimen. Baby batter created by the white man's semen and the Asian woman's egg.
PvcJW8L.jpg

Imagine being Elliot Rodger and not only not being able to fuck your hot eurasian sister but having to hear here getting pounded out by some Mexican Chad in her room

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000
hapa girls often have a distinctive look from full blooded Asians
Compare half-breed Georgia Rodger with her full chink mom. You can't look at Georgia Rodger and tell me that she isn't a genetically superior specimen. Baby batter created by the white man's semen and the Asian woman's egg.
PvcJW8L.jpg

Imagine being Elliot Rodger and not only not being able to fuck your hot eurasian sister but having to hear here getting pounded out by some Mexican Chad in her room
Brutal