I found out my girlfriend cheated on me the same day my mom died.

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
I can't handle this. I've lost it all now. My mom was the only family I had left and my girlfriend was the only emotional support I had. I have no one else. It took me 11 years to find my girlfriend from my ex girlfriend. While I went to go check on my mom at the hospital I texted my girlfriend. She sent a few one word responses and then I didn't hear from her for about 3 hours. My mom died and I tried to call her to talk to someone. No answer. When I asked her why she was avoiding me and acting like this she told me she had slept with someone else. So while my mom died. I was at the hospital alone pacing up and down the halls freaking out with the girl I loved was dropping her panties for another guy.

I can't process this. I want to kill myself. I have no family now and I'm alone completely. My now ex is happy with her new boyfriend and I'm alone in this world.

Just fuck it. I want to die. It took 11 years for me to find a girl that turned to just be a whore. There is no way I was special to her. That was the best I could do. I'm not waiting another 11 years for this to play out in a similar way. I'm not going to be alone tomorrow either.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: drimprovement, N1666, Bars and 3 others
I can't handle this. I've lost it all now. My mom was the only family I had left and my girlfriend was the only emotional support I had. I have no one else. It took me 11 years to find my girlfriend from my ex girlfriend. While I went to go check on my mom at the hospital I texted my girlfriend. She sent a few one word responses and then I didn't hear from her for about 3 hours. My mom died and I tried to call her to talk to someone. No answer. When I asked her why she was avoiding me and acting like this she told me she had slept with someone else. So while my mom died. I was at the hospital alone pacing up and down the halls freaking out with the girl I loved was dropping her panties for another guy.

I can't process this. I want to kill myself. I have no family now and I'm alone completely. My now ex is happy with her new boyfriend and I'm alone in this world.

Just fuck it. I want to die. It took 11 years for me to find a girl that turned to just be a whore. There is no way I was special to her. That was the best I could do. I'm not waiting another 11 years for this to play out in a similar way. I'm not going to be alone tomorrow either.
Reddit.org

• JFL
Reactions: Bars
homelander ahh origin story

• JFL
Reactions: Bars
Torture her saddam hussein style

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElySioNs and Bars

reddit enjoyer

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement, ElySioNs and totalynotme
Should of been stoned

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement, totalynotme and ElySioNs
if she answered his texts it would’ve been while she was getting blown out by Tyrone

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs
Download 1