I FOUND THE BEST TUTORIAL FOR FIXING STIFF AND DROOPY FACE WHEN IN PUBLIC

icxed

icxed

mog at 14 die at 20
i always had a problem with what i said in title and today i found the cause and found this tutorial. ik it seems cope but it really does work imma do this everyday now

i always had a problem with what i said in title and today i found the cause and found this tutorial. ik it seems cope but it really does work imma do this everyday now

holy cope

• +1
Reactions: TheNextOPry
what kind of cope is this :lul:

Posts205Reputation108

he probably joined during the ************* situation I did too and then I forgot about this forum
shush don't even speak to me you filthy grey

lol bro expects me to rot in this forum get a life
you joined 13 days ago shut the fuck up, look in my posts i havent talked here for 3 months

Woman detected opinion rejected

bro said woman nigga im literally giving u a free method for removing a stiff face from stress shut the fuck up the way this bitch talks annoys me too and it sounds cope but it really does work like tf? org niggas are more ungrateful than a fucking toddler and then ask themselves why am i not ascending bro waaaaa god hates me waaaaaaaaaaaaaa i hope u get tied up and fucking beheaded
d

Last edited:
bro said woman nigga im literally giving u a free method for removing a stiff face from stress shut the fuck up the way this bitch talks annoys me too and it sounds cope but it really does work like tf? org niggas are more ungrateful than a fucking toddler and then ask themselves why am i not ascending bro waaaaa god hates me waaaaaaaaaaaaaa i hope u get tied up and fucking beheaded
Emotional subhuman shut the fuck up

Just as cope as the mewing scheme

• +1
Reactions: Rzn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back