i found the one hopefully

sprout

sprout

after years, i finally found this european girl who genuinely has the same interests, went thru the same type of life, same types of culture, same almost everything, and shes about a high mtb maybe low htb, and body wise she just has a great figure with most prominently a large rack, id say she actually gets me, and is completely loyal and obsessed with me, even going so far as to do anything for me, and i have 0 suspicisions of her cheating and i have no stress over the relationship, life is amazing, im glad to have finally found someone.

you can do it too i believe you too (1 in 10,000 chance)

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, noonespecial, XazaqazaX and 1 other person
brutal 0 reply i cant even brag

Nice:):)

• +1
Reactions: sprout
after years, i finally found this european girl who genuinely has the same interests, went thru the same type of life, same types of culture, same almost everything, and shes about a high mtb maybe low htb, and body wise she just has a great figure with most prominently a large rack, id say she actually gets me, and is completely loyal and obsessed with me, even going so far as to do anything for me, and i have 0 suspicisions of her cheating and i have no stress over the relationship, life is amazing, im glad to have finally found someone.

I hope you never get together

• So Sad

good for you

• +1