I found the pic of my incel best friend of when he was 12

Deleted member 8080

Deleted member 8080

ARFID victim - adult child
Fuck this dude was a pretty boy b4 puberty. good occlusion, nice eyes, good maxilla, better jaw then now. his face is more baby faced now at 18 than it was 12. i cant post pics bc im not an asshole to doxx him but it's quite brutal

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Fuck this dude was a pretty boy b4 puberty. good occlusion, nice eyes, good maxilla, better jaw then now. his face is more baby faced now at 18 than it was 12. i cant post pics bc im not an asshole to doxx him but it's quite brutal
maybe he was leaner back then or sum

brb using

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 7125 and Deleted member 4209
Upload pic

better be goodlooking in youth than goodlooking later in life tbh. Youth is most crucial for healthy development.

he is more or less in my lookslevel. i mog him by a bit. prob by like 0.5 PSL in the face. but he has the same height and frame has me. the brutal thing is that i was actually a fucking subhuman at 12. i was in the bottom 4% of height and bottom 0.5% of weight. i also had a subhuman face that made me look pure asian even though im white.
i become prettier with puberty and went from like bottom 5% to bottom 20%
this dude descended hard from an average dude to bottom 15%
better be goodlooking in youth than goodlooking later in life tbh. Youth is most crucial for healthy development.

he is more or less in my lookslevel. i mog him by a bit. prob by like 0.5 PSL in the face. but he has the same height and frame has me. the brutal thing is that i was actually a fucking subhuman at 12. i was in the bottom 4% of height and bottom 0.5% of weight. i also had a subhuman face that made me look pure asian even though im white.
i become prettier with puberty and went from like bottom 5% to bottom 20%
this dude descended hard from an average dude to bottom 15%
portuguese
white

also pm me the pic

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8080

Perfect childhood but then everything goes downhill crew

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back