I found the sub that is the polar opposite of r/truerateme

"Nothing is wrong with you"

Not even your Vienna sausage penis or your pepperoni nipples

what a fucking disgusting subreddit

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman, middayshowers and Deleted member 2012
Girls all have 40+ comments on their pictures. Guys on average 2 comments (from gays).

• JFL
Reactions: DoctorPMA, Deleted member 2012 and Demir
Girls all have 40+ comments on their pictures. Guys on average 2 comments (from gays).

This..

All beta cucks desperate that maybe they have a 0.00000001% chance of getting to meet the foid they compliment.

This..

All beta cucks desperate that maybe they have a 0.00000001% chance of getting to meet the foid they compliment.
The cucks don't even expect anything in return man they just like to give and never receive. It's why they're cucks.
Why anyone would ever post in that forum is beyond me. Why would you post your pics if you know that no matter how subhuman you are they will give you false blue pilled ratings? It's like, you're putting a nude pic of you out there on the internet just to get an expected result in return that isn't true and that they give to everyone. You have to be really low iq to post there

The cucks don't even expect anything in return man they just like to give and never receive. It's why they're cucks.
Why anyone would ever post in that forum is beyond me. Why would you post your pics if you know that no matter how subhuman you are they will give you false blue pilled ratings? It's like, you're putting a nude pic of you out there on the internet just to get an expected result in return that isn't true and that they give to everyone. You have to be really low iq to post there

They are giving nice compliments to literally deformed girls, telling them to stay how they are, and never change for anybody.