I frauded and got a 100k job.

M

Malo66

Bronze
I landed a Pharmacist job high paying one $120k pa. I have absolutely 0 practical work experience however this is a graduate role so it's ok. I lied on my CV and paid a fake reference service online $2000 to lie as my employer and use a fake lcc and evc. Sometimes it's good to cheat.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wild salmon, optimisticzoomer, PARISIEN and 14 others
I landed a Pharmacist job high paying one $120k pa. I have absolutely 0 practical work experience however this is a graduate role so it's ok. I lied on my CV and paid a fake reference service online $2000 to lie as my employer and use a fake lcc and evc. Sometimes it's good to cheat.
Bro is the mike ross of pharmacology

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BoredPrince and StarvedEpi
based but i hope you only boast about it on here

• +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast and ey88
120k for a graduate role? Didn’t know that was possible. Congrats anyway

• +1
Reactions: yyy, LuckyBeast, ey88 and 1 other person
Oo how do i do that

And I bet you will be doing just fine without all this required "experience", they just never even give people chances to learn and become good at a certain thing/task

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, chudlite and fluoride1337
god I had the perfect clip for this. Why doesn't this shit forum let me attach files.

• +1
Reactions: chudlite and Outerz14
larp coz they check ur license @ascension another thread for u

• Woah
Reactions: ascension
larp coz they check ur license @ascension another thread for u

He probably means a 100k rupee job at his local Mumbai pharmacy

Screenshot 2024 09 28 011343

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: qazw, yyy, Blud_99 and 4 others
I make 100k chillin at my house doing nothing. :Comfy:

Last edited:
mirin the iq

• +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast
What happens if they find out?

Jail?

• +1
Reactions: qazw
How can I do this?? Most companies check your taxes to see if u actually got paid from that job or so I heard