I fucked 12 girls in one night

NtIdk

NtIdk

Cock Mogger Ogre
Well all this happened when I was in my basement playing Minecraft while I was masturbating to photos of @luria
A friend from work called me and asked me if I wanted to go to the club with him and I told him I was busy but he insisted and in the end I went in my private limousine to the party, so did My friend was also there, we went to drink some milk 😋 and then my friend helped me kill ,I fucked a 50-year-old single mother, a girl who was lost, about 7 years old, one, three black girls with big asses,A girl who was missing a boob, four blondes and a girl with dawn syndrome.After that, like the good gymcel I am, I went to the gym after fucking. Here's the proof

As you can see I am a cl-chad and my height is 5.6
IMG 20240405 WA01022

• JFL
Reactions: Recessed Life, gluee, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
Well all this happened when I was in my basement playing Minecraft while I was masturbating to photos of @luria
A friend from work called me and asked me if I wanted to go to the club with him and I told him I was busy but he insisted and in the end I went in my private limousine to the party, so did My friend was also there, we went to drink some milk 😋 and then my friend helped me kill ,I fucked a 50-year-old single mother, a girl who was lost, about 7 years old, one, three black girls with big asses,A girl who was missing a boob, four blondes and a girl with dawn syndrome.After that, like the good gymcel I am, I went to the gym after fucking. Here's the proof

View attachment 3018893
And the. You woke up with wet undies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: micropp, 14vic and NtIdk
Mirin your imagination

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Kanye West's Cousin
That was too much for a first sentence no cap

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero and NtIdk

View attachment 3018893
Bruh don’t say that ab me because ur ugly..