I fucked 3 girls at the same time

NtIdk

NtIdk

Gold
Well, all this started at the nightclub where I was dressed in a top-notch outfit (below this text I will put photos) I saw a blonde with big tits and a face that asked me to fuck her. After that I told her the following "I could fuck With you please" she said yes of course but wait I want to ask my friends and they can join". I waited 10 minutes and I thought she was gone
But then he appeared with 2 more very hot girls, 1 Latina and a Slav, and we went to the blonde's house. When we arrived, I launched myself like an animal and fucked all 3 of them and hit them very hard. Now I have Everyone's phone number and I can fuck 3 at a time at any time.

The blackpill is real and here is the proof

IMG 20240702 WA00031
I am a cl and my height is 5.6

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LegitUser, nathan and vermillioncorefan
Watashet

• +1
Reactions: nathan
tales from Mumbai insane asylum

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, Rimaxtis, gookcelriceR and 14 others
Dnr

Stop engaging in degenerate acts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, likenesss, caffeinemaxxed and 2 others
In with you bud

E471579c9ab86b797560dffa067ad4d9
7TgQ as1okzHoGVc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, Jova, likenesss and 3 others
Yes indeed you're a chadlite son

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, Jova and 5.5psl
''please''
lmao tales

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, Jova and 5.5psl
Well, all this started at the nightclub where I was dressed in a top-notch outfit (below this text I will put photos) I saw a blonde with big tits and a face that asked me to fuck her. After that I told her the following "I could fuck With you please" she said yes of course but wait I want to ask my friends and they can join". I waited 10 minutes and I thought she was gone
But then he appeared with 2 more very hot girls, 1 Latina and a Slav, and we went to the blonde's house. When we arrived, I launched myself like an animal and fucked all 3 of them and hit them very hard. Now I have Everyone's phone number and I can fuck 3 at a time at any time.

View attachment 3010749
IMG 0877

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rimaxtis and 5.5psl
tales from mexican cartel torture chamber

You are MTN at best jfl ur LTN and this story never happened

74666.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Rimaxtis
dnr plus u didnt

dnr plus u didnt
so basically my friend has sunday-tuesday free every week from his job, so we decided to drink yesterday (sunday), I was hesitant at first because I drank on Friday and Saturday too but decided still because why not, its summer holiday

so we are drinking at my place with 2 of my friends, and at around 22-23 we get an idea to go to a club (I've never went out on Sunday bc well who tf goes out on sundays?), I'm a bit hesitant again bc I thought there wouldn't be any people but we go still because well any chance for slaying is better than nothing

when we arrive at the club, I'm positively surprised of how many people there actually are, half of the club is closed which makes the space more intimate.

I immediately start to scan the people there, looking for a possible slay

from there on, my memory is a bit blurred, we got some drinks and chatted with couple girls but nothing special

Then I go hit up on a foid (she had the same name as my ex who I was with for the longest Ive ever been with a girl, 11 months), she seems nice and all, possible slay

We sing couple karaoke songs and I ask her if she wants to come to my place, she asks her friend if its okay and she says yes, its around 02:30 at this point.

Its pouring rain outside, but we decide to go get a pizzas still.

I leave the club with the girl and leave my friend there, he comes to sleep to my place but he doesn't come with us to get food

I give my jacket for the girl so she wont get wet and cold (yes, have some fucking manners even if u are just slaying, being a gentleman doesn't cost u anything)

We get the pizzas, I pay for her food and we head back to our place (4min e-scooter ride)

We arrive to my place, I'm soaking wet but shes somewhat dry and thanks me for giving her my jacket, its around 04:30 now

We eat and chit-chat with my friend and then go to out bedrooms.

We start kissing and pretty quickly end up having sex with the girl, I was surprised how good boner I had even tho I had been drinking somewhat lot, couldn't cum tho

I tell her to go on her knees so I can fuck her from the back and she does that and I put my meat in (its pretty dark in my room at this point, that will be important in there future)

So everyone who has had sex knows that the squeeze inside pussy is pretty even, but this time it wasn't, it was more like the "entrance" was tight but then it opened up more, I felt this and thought that I might've put it in the wrong hole but whatever. And because it was dark I couldn't see where I was putting my meat

She didn't say anything that it would be in the wrong hole etc. but it got me thinking afterwards that did I fuck her ass raw?

Am I cooked? Can I get like some STD from fucking her ass?

current slaycount 19

Hope you get STDs like all sexhavers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sickdawgie, alurmo and Deleted member 66828
so basically my friend has sunday-tuesday free every week from his job, so we decided to drink yesterday (sunday), I was hesitant at first because I drank on Friday and Saturday too but decided still because why not, its summer holiday

so we are drinking at my place with 2 of my friends, and at around 22-23 we get an idea to go to a club (I've never went out on Sunday bc well who tf goes out on sundays?), I'm a bit hesitant again bc I thought there wouldn't be any people but we go still because well any chance for slaying is better than nothing

when we arrive at the club, I'm positively surprised of how many people there actually are, half of the club is closed which makes the space more intimate.

I immediately start to scan the people there, looking for a possible slay

from there on, my memory is a bit blurred, we got some drinks and chatted with couple girls but nothing special

Then I go hit up on a foid (she had the same name as my ex who I was with for the longest Ive ever been with a girl, 11 months), she seems nice and all, possible slay

We sing couple karaoke songs and I ask her if she wants to come to my place, she asks her friend if its okay and she says yes, its around 02:30 at this point.

Its pouring rain outside, but we decide to go get a pizzas still.

I leave the club with the girl and leave my friend there, he comes to sleep to my place but he doesn't come with us to get food

I give my jacket for the girl so she wont get wet and cold (yes, have some fucking manners even if u are just slaying, being a gentleman doesn't cost u anything)

We get the pizzas, I pay for her food and we head back to our place (4min e-scooter ride)

We arrive to my place, I'm soaking wet but shes somewhat dry and thanks me for giving her my jacket, its around 04:30 now

We eat and chit-chat with my friend and then go to out bedrooms.

We start kissing and pretty quickly end up having sex with the girl, I was surprised how good boner I had even tho I had been drinking somewhat lot, couldn't cum tho

I tell her to go on her knees so I can fuck her from the back and she does that and I put my meat in (its pretty dark in my room at this point, that will be important in there future)

So everyone who has had sex knows that the squeeze inside pussy is pretty even, but this time it wasn't, it was more like the "entrance" was tight but then it opened up more, I felt this and thought that I might've put it in the wrong hole but whatever. And because it was dark I couldn't see where I was putting my meat

She didn't say anything that it would be in the wrong hole etc. but it got me thinking afterwards that did I fuck her ass raw?

Am I cooked? Can I get like some STD from fucking her ass?

current slaycount 19
u want proof?

• +1
Reactions: NtIdk
Die you faggot normie

View attachment 3010749
Bullshit story

• Love it
Reactions: NtIdk