I fucked myself up

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
I’m not terrible looking, not good looking enough to truly be desired or loved and I think that’s what completely ruined me. I realize that and I’m now im so afraid of any kind of social interaction with a women. I feel if I sit next to a women she will get up and walk away

• +1
Reactions: flippasav, PlayersGetPlayed, watah and 5 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed, anthony111553, future slavic chad and 1 other person
Last year when I was still in school, I was on the computers at the library, and when a foid (like mtb) sat next to me on another computer, I couldn’t breathe cuz I was so nervous and had to leave, one of the saddest things I’ve done in my life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed, watah, curryascenderr and 1 other person
I’m not terrible looking, not good looking enough to truly be desired or loved and I think that’s what completely ruined me. I realize that and I’m now im so afraid of any kind of social interaction with a women. I feel if I sit next to a women she will get up and walk away
Brutal, I know what you mean. It’s not that just women can’t like you, it also means we’re being deliberately biologically exterminated. It’s over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and Zenis
bro you was happy some days ago what happening bro
???? do you want to speak about it

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and Kaari
Last year when I was still in school, I was on the computers at the library, and when a foid (like mtb) sat next to me on another computer, I couldn’t breathe cuz I was so nervous and had to leave, one of the saddest things I’ve done in my life
very very fucked up
Brutal, I know what you mean. It’s not that just women can’t like you, it also means we’re being deliberately biologically exterminated. It’s over.
Yes my plan is too to get sugrriees to try and help fix this

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and 6PSLcel
Especially if your non-NT.
Im not autistic, I just have any extremely fragile ego that can be destroyed by any kind of negative reinforcment , so I try an avoid situations where it could happen

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
Eat raw rotten meat to reset mental illness

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
I feel if I sit next to a women she will get up and walk away
I saw this happen to many men before hahahaha thank fgod im not that subhuman

• +1
Im not autistic, I just have any extremely fragile ego that can be destroyed by any kind of negative reinforcment , so I try an avoid situations where it could happen
I know what you mean, I’ve got both. I either rot getting mad at myself because I’m too much of a durr durr to slay, or I go outside trying to change my situation only to get overwhelmed and made fun of being an autistic mess.

• +1
I have trouble making eye contact ,because I feel like subconsciously she’s making fun of the way I look

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and Zenis
I know what you mean, I’ve got both. I either rot getting mad at myself because I’m too much of a durr durr to slay, or I go outside trying to change my situation only to get overwhelmed and made fun of being an autistic mess.
Anytime I go outside I just make things worse for myself but wearing a full sweater and putting my head down, like a school shooter

• +1
Anytime I go outside I just make things worse for myself but wearing a full sweater and putting my head down, like a school shooter
I’m just trying to sleepwalk through my life at the moment, to durr durr and stressed to progress lol.

Everyone is scary

i fucked myself up too today

instead of using the right guard on the trimmer i used fucking 2mm and destroyed the whole coverage. Now i have to wait a whole hour for my beard to grow back to 4mm.

Unlucky son

It'll never be over for you Zenis your pfp mogs everybody

• +1
I remember at the airport I nudged past a foid infront of me and she seem to be very disgusted and irritated by my presence she decided to shout out loud so stupid when she walked away from me I stood there like a abused dog not knowing how to react later on I keep getting regrets on not killing that bitch why does it have to be like this 😡😔