I fucked up another date

Danish_Retard

Danish_Retard

yuyevon stan account
Girl asked me how to pronounce my name, and then asked me to try to pronounce hers, at this point I realised I don't know what her name is. She asked me if I remembered, I said no, opened insta and other thai girls DM'ed me, saw her name and tried... I could see her bodylanguage become visibly closed off.

Then like 5 minutes later I wanted to show her a photo and the first thing on my album was a saved story of a girl in underwear

:feelsohgod:

She said she had to go home and sleep, refused to kiss me.

Fuck man.

I keep wasting my time and my money on theese girls and then getting NOTHING, this is the 3rd failed date in a row.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Moggedbyevery1, ShowerMaxxing and 16 others
This sound like an incel date gone wrong. A romantic comedy produced by Hollywood. I can picture this in front of me already.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, ShowerMaxxing, MoggerGaston and 16 others
If you were good looking enough you would get away with it. Girls don’t give a crap about personality

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, mike21, user123456 and 9 others
If you were good looking enough you would get away with it. Girls don’t give a crap about personality
She was so into me before this tho, leaning into me, resting her head on my shoulder, running her finger along my arms.

I actually managed to fuck this up so badly 💀:lul:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Allornothing, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
This. Though personality matters only after you pass the looks threshold.

• +1
Reactions: Bloatedcelbag, Costcosuperstore, guilty and 3 others
This sound like an incel date gone wrong. A romantic comedy produced by Hollywood. I can picture this in front of me already.
My last date with with a pinkoid girl who wasn’t into me after we met cos I’m too ADHD riddled and autistic. She liked my face and body though but I guess autism is a true gentic death sentence lol she said “I think we are jsut too different people and I expected you to be different snd not act like this ahaha you quite exicted”

Stn along those lines she said she wouldn’t even hug me once we left stupid bitch

No ethnic has done this to me I always got a kiss @ least

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, TUSSELEIF, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
My last date with with a pinkoid girl who wasn’t into me after we met cos I’m too ADHD riddled and autistic. She liked my face and body though but I guess autism is a true gentic death sentence lol she said “I think we are jsut too different people and I expected you to be different snd not act like this ahaha you quite exicted”

Stn along those lines she said she wouldn’t even hug me once we left stupid bitch

Not even a hug? Brutal, even I get hugs from them even though you face mog and body mog me to death (assuming, since I don’t know how good looking you are).

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Danish_Retard

Quite excited? So you were visibly excited or clingy and that turned her off?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Quite excited? So you were visibly excited or clingy and that turned her off?
I was telling too many jokes trying to break the ice and just “being myself” which apparently doesn’t work as normies say 😉

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Danish_Retard
That's ok :Comfy:

• +1
Fuuuckkk bro should’ve said it was your sister

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Aero, Danish_Retard and noodlelover
She was so into me before this tho, leaning into me, resting her head on my shoulder, running her finger along my arms.

I actually managed to fuck this up so badly 💀:lul:
Practice makes perfect, dont expect things to go perfect on your next date and make sure you learn from your mistakes

• +1
Dates me

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Far worse happened with me. I was showing her a funny meme on my phone and whilst browsing my camera roll, I had an album called ‘sigma male compilation’ with Patrick Bateman sigma edits

I could see her visibly cringe. Keep in mind this was after I told her my occupation of being a discord moderator.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Darkeningstar
I’ve gotten all the way to kissing them before I leave and everything going well to them just ghosting me after, don’t think about it to hard and just try not to care ever

• +1
Bot a big deal i have had worst dates

• +1
She's gonna go home and cry about how all men are trash when she could have went on a date with a nice thai guy :feelsgood:

• +1
Then like 5 minutes later I wanted to show her a photo and the first thing on my album was a saved story of a girl in underwear
Career ending JFL

• JFL
@WishIwasChico

If I was good looking enough I wouldn't be going out with a mid asian girl, I'd be going out a cute girl and a cute girl wouldn't stand for this either.

Being better looking only gets you more leeway with the girls you can already get now, but will you be satisfied with those when you could get better?

I was pretty looksmatched with this girl

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Sweet autistic stories, they feel like home

• JFL
I wish I was good-looking enough to get dates.

Ain't moving to Asia for that.

• JFL
Girl asked me how to pronounce my name, and then asked me to try to pronounce hers, at this point I realised I don't know what her name is. She asked me if I remembered, I said no, opened insta and other thai girls DM'ed me, saw her name and tried... I could see her bodylanguage become visibly closed off.

:feelsohgod:

She said she had to go home and sleep, refused to kiss me.

Fuck man.

I keep wasting my time and my money on theese girls and then getting NOTHING, this is the 3rd failed date in a row.
"...and the first thing on my album was a saved story of a girl in underwear"

this is autistic as fuck jfl

but in all fairness if some hoe is gonna be soo offended by you forgetting her name, she isn't worth your time.

Isn't it basic human decency to be patient with something like that?

• +1
"...and the first thing on my album was a saved story of a girl in underwear"

this is autistic as fuck jfl

but in all fairness if some hoe is gonna be soo offended by you forgetting her name, she isn't worth your time.

Isn't it basic human decency to be patient with something like that?
Haha but I saved the pic so I could ask the girl for nudes 🫡

And yeah I agree, I think it was just the lack of effort on my part compared to her, she’s been using google translate to try and learn mine lol

But she still wants me apparently, I refuse to go on a second date if we did not even kiss on the first tho, thanks for that tip @MoggerGaston

Haha but I saved the pic so I could ask the girl for nudes 🫡

And yeah I agree, I think it was just the lack of effort on my part compared to her, she’s been using google translate to try and learn mine lol

But she still wants me apparently, I refuse to go on a second date if we did not even kiss on the first tho, thanks for that tip @MoggerGaston
View attachment 3001694
she texts she just got off the refugee boat

• JFL
@WishIwasChico

If I was good looking enough I wouldn't be going out with a mid asian girl, I'd be going out a cute girl and a cute girl wouldn't stand for this either.

Being better looking only gets you more leeway with the girls you can already get now, but will you be satisfied with those when you could get better?

I was pretty looksmatched with this girl
Nordic ogres have to jestermaxx for insects. Over.

• +1